Reviews for Discoveries
pinksugarrush chapter 28 . 1/27/2014
This story is absolutely amazing!

The plot is so in depth and powerful. You give it a realistic touch that keeps me drawn in. I'm keening with jealousy! I hope to write like you one day! Absolutely amazing

I just love their relationship in here. Awkward and uncertain but it's cute. I really just love Kyo in here -he's my favorite, after all. Haha.

I like how much they depend on Kyo to bring in the money and all that. It's adorable and Kyo and Yuki's relationship is somewhat being sewed back together. How beautiful.

I hope you update this one day for your dedicated followers and reviewers!
Baow chapter 28 . 11/1/2013
So frustrating! lol smh. What a situation. I just hope they can get over it soon cuz they're only hurting each other.
Jaded Green Dragon chapter 28 . 8/31/2013
This was beautiful!
Asmodel chapter 28 . 6/13/2013
Ah, another incredible story of yours... Please post more one day !
Angelic Mask17 chapter 28 . 5/10/2013
I've never read anything so incredibly amezing, and though you can't see it reflected in my spelling, I read a LOT. XD
Seriously, it's worth the wait -
Keep doing what you're doing, and I hope you are well. :)
Xx.
Thea Sol chapter 28 . 4/11/2013
Oh please say you will update this again one day. I love the relationship you have created between the three of them. You write the intimate scenes so well. Hope to see this updated soon!
SuzeHeart chapter 28 . 8/6/2012
There is only one word for this story: awesome. I promise, if you update, I will actually review. Pllleeeeeaasse? Luvs!
Mikoaya chapter 28 . 7/30/2012
I LOVE it, absolutly love it! Even though it is a kinda weird relationship, it is so sweet and well written that you can't help but get sucked in... I love how real you depict the characters (so very human!), and how you twist the story but still manage to stay true (at least in my opinion) to the characters of the original story... And that, even though there is charater growth! So far, my most prefered story of fanfic Fruits Basket. I hope you can update soon!
Neevey chapter 28 . 7/17/2012
I need more! :-( Thank you for what you have written though, as it is great. :-) from Neeve
apathetica chapter 28 . 6/6/2012
Hi! Is there any chance of this story ever being finished? I've enjoyed it and your other ones.
Scarlet Tigress chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
So, I check on this story every few months to see if it might have been updated and I just thought I would write once again to say that it is the quintessential fiction for this fandom. I love everything about this story and I am pretty sure it would absolutely make my first year of medical school if a new chapter appeared. The sensitivity of each situation and the care and detail given to each description of the characters is superb. I wish that Fruits Basket had continued as it does in your story and I (still) wait with bated breath for the moment when all three of them are able to recognize the love that they have for one another. Amazing, trully, the only thing i have any complaint about is that I am dying to know what happens next! In case you are in any need of a little motivation, I know so many people would be delighted to see this work continue! Thanks again for a great book, one I have now enjoyed several times and continue to site as one of the best fanfiction ever written.
BeNICEeatRICExx chapter 28 . 12/5/2011
Oh wow. This story is seriously amazing. I started reading it last week and I haven't been able to tear myself away from it. You are an extremely talented writer. You understand the characters so well. I really really really am looking forward to see when this story goes! Thank you so much!
Rose Unspindle chapter 28 . 10/8/2011
I like the UST developing between Yuki and Kyo, added to the fact that both are comepletly oblivious to it.

and yay! Kyo-kun made some friends. XD

Hopefully Number Two and Eiko and Umi will be good friends for Tohru-chan.

And maybe Yuki-hime will make a friend too, who knows. _

Love this storu and hope you update again.
Clannadlvr chapter 28 . 6/15/2011
Woohoo! An update! And a fabulous one at that. I'm intrigued and fascinated by the way you're making the connections between Kyou, Tooru, and Yuki...first by bringing them together, and then by fracturing them. What I love about this rocky time they're having is that we can see the close connections behind of it. Really intricate and really well done!
dawn of the rising phoenix chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
Great chapter! I love how they comfort each other. Can't wait to see where this is going.