Reviews for Mr Rock N Roll
chairobsesser chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
i love this! are you planning on continuing?
chillwithJyl chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
No update yet? :(
xxneversayingxx chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
awesome idea :D update soon
Laura chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
I really like this concept for a story - very original. However, I really don't think Blair and Jenny would be great friends, but since you are a Jenny/Nate shipper I understand. Lol. No crictism except for you might want to get a Beta. I had one for one of my stories one time, and it made a huge differnce. Betas are also great for fixing gramatical errors and punctuation errors you might've missed. Other than that, you have a great idea, and I am exicted to see what comes next in this unique story.
Mary chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
Great chapter! can't wait for more chuck and blair interaction!
smartin555 chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
really good ch! can't wait for more:)
Myra Dork chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
I love how Chuck can read her mind like that :) Can't wait to read more.
chillwithJyl chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
He has a girlfriend. Argh. Please update soon! :D
K.M.Simpsonx chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
Chucks nicer woop woop, I like the friendships going on and how blair suddenly changes her mind quickly.. xx
Kathe chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
I don't think it was a bad chapter, I like it. Finally chuck is acting a little friendly. I really like your story, it's original or at least I haven't read a similar fic. Update soon!
pinklips chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This is actually a very well written chapter. Good job :D
lemonysmack chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
I like the setup of this story. But I do recommend you get a beta reader, there are some minor errors in your chapters which could easily be fixed and then it would even be better.

Update soon!
kaypie chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
like it so much. i can totally see them banter thay way. and jenny being blair bestie is quite refreshing.
Myra Dork chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
Can't wait to read more...
chillwithJyl chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
Oh. I like it! UPDATE SOON. :)