Reviews for React
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Hey there, found this story late at night. It is so awesomely cute! Thank you for writing it!
QueenAlla chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Relena and Ruffie! Yay! Wait that makes it sound like RufusxYuffie...O.o Anyway, I adore this story. Rude was so cute, if that makes any sense at all. Great fanfic-two pairings are always better than one
koalababay chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Oh this was great! I loved how Reno and Elena cunningly left Rude and Yuffie there. And I loved the playful banter between Rude and Yuffie. "Lurch." Hahah that ninja always makes me laugh.
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Lurch! Thats hilarious! This was really cute. Did Rude kiss her to shut her up or because he wanted to? LoL probably the latter. Reno in moggle pjs? Quite the mental image XD! Too bad we don't read how Yuffie annoyed Reno but I can imagine. Materia? Good cover Yuffie. Love the 'throw in a piggyback ride' line lol. Awesome like always Sacred! Loved it! )
UnchartedHeart chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Haha, Rude being called Lurch...very nice! Awesome story! You portray Rude so well!
Speedy Speck chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
This was brillant! Really enjoyed Rude calling her cute, and her getting mad :D And the ending was very funny with the payment of materia and the mention of piggy-back rides XD Thank you so much for writing it for me!
always-kh chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
well the ending was... unexpected. good fic weel-written and reno in moogle pj's ah that'd be a sight *giggles*. well good fic rude seems... a little ooc but i've definitely seem ppl write him more out of character and it isn't that big of a stretch at all. well good fic it was cute.