Reviews for Blackbirds
Magette chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
f.

this is really wonderful. i have seven minutes before i have to leave the house and i don't even have my shoes on and i haven't brushed my teeth yet because this was so wonderful i couldna stop reading it.

so if i miss the bus i'm blaming you, but not with much fervour, because this was too beautiful.

kay?

okay.

I DON'T KNOW YOU BUT I LOVE YOU SO HARD ANYWAY KTHX
inactive17 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
A chilling story. I loved the execution. And the writing...I want to say it was "beautiful", because the imagery was amazing, but it was also dark, so. Beautiful doesn't quite fit. I really liked the description of Ruma in the beginning - creepy, original, well written. All in all, one of the best one-shots I've read.
Lord Diago chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Wow. That was amazing! Written like something players should actually find in the game.
Quillweave chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Brilliant. No one thinks to write things like this, and it's complete uniqueness and voice just makes it that much more stunning. In fangirl terms, MOAR. xD
CrystalGlacier chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful! I loved it. You added a lot to her character, and to the twisted mindset of Mankar Camoran.
Jordy Trent chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I certainly am reading - it was quite a surprise to see my name up there! Thanks for crediting me - I didn't realise I'd said anything idea-generating :)

Another lovely fic. It takes quite a talent to get inside the head of someone like Ruma and make her seem like a real person instead of just an enemy to be slaughtered.
SherrySummer chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Well, I have a thing for restrained sadness and despair, and this one shot has it in abundance. It is beautifully and hauntingly written. And yet again, very plausible. _
maskedpainter chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
this is fascinating i love this. i never really read all of the commentaries so i never knew this story is in there. it kinda makes me fell bad for ruma now.

(dang it i want to hate her and all camorans...but you just have to go and make me feel sorry for her now i won't want to kill her when it comes to infeltrating the dagon shrine)

May you walk always in the shadow of Sithis, Dear Sister.

MP Silencer of the Dark Brotherhood.