Reviews for Click
Revera Celia chapter 7 . 4/30
My gosh, I love that ending xDDD
I find it funny to think of Shikamaru as a male model, but I'm loving the story nonetheless xD
Ida chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
I can't wait to see what will happened next :D It's fantastic :) You made me laugh :D
Sabaku No Shiaki chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
Jealous Shikamaru is the HOTTEST!
Who the hell is the officer anyway?! *groans*

*shakes head* Gaara! You shouldn't say that! Kankurou is now in trouble because of you! But i just love how innocent you are!

' they were a bunch of lunatics and she fit right in. ' lolol good one Matsuri!

Please update soon! I hope you won't abandon this fic! Because i like your writing style and it's really nice!
Sabaku No Shiaki chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
KYAAAAA! Shika! Aren't you sweet?!

AAAAAAAAAAA! I hate that BITCH! *excuse my foul language* VAYNA you F***ing BITCH!

Meeting mother-in-law already?! That's fast! *devilish smile*
I totally love Yoshino! *squeal*

Good work!
Sabaku No Shiaki chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Poor Ino, please brace yourself!

Neji you perv! lol

"I would have hired you as a model instead of the photographer."
LOLOL
Sabaku No Shiaki chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Lolol Ayame, you are one funny girl! scratched that, woman!

Temari is has a bad temper . wkk

Tenten and Temari become bestfriend? GREAT!

i had that Vayna bitch! *sorry*
Sabaku No Shiaki chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
*drooling while imagining shirtless Shika*
Bad girl Temari, bad girl! But i still love you nonetheless!
Sabaku No Shiaki chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
LOLOL it's starting to get even more interesting!
Good job so far, i'm no good in spotting typos :D
Sabaku No Shiaki chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
It's kind off interesting :D i might read more of it!
Tiffany chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
i no it's kinda late, but could u please continue this story! It's really great so far, so PLEASE, PLEASE continue!
LockDown chapter 7 . 4/25/2010
This must finish. Interestin AUs are hard to comeby and this is going along so well.
Pum Pumpkin Witch chapter 7 . 2/13/2010
really good and loving the ending bit and the diary bit

anymore soon?
Bitter-Sweet-ish chapter 7 . 10/22/2009
Wow! Great story so far! Please continue :)
Shadow Owner chapter 7 . 9/24/2009
Hey Tara,

It's been a while!

I like how things are going on in this fict. You might know that I usually prefer reading complete fanficts, but the summary alone was enough to entice me to read this ;)

Apt choice of title! Loved that Shikamaru was his usual, nonchalent self (his not bothering to correct Temari with her rudeness when she first saw him at Ino's, down to his casual acceptance of becoming her chauffeur, etc). Real gentlemanly of him, and it's been a while since I last used the term.

Temari provided much amusement, particularly since I made her out to be a practical, non nonsense person in this. She's so cynical and critical here, she seems to see the world in a different light. I had a good laugh. Interesting to note than though she treated the coffee guy nicely, she wasn't as kind to Shikamaru. I did raise my eyebrows at her use of violence so often (though the bit about the merchants and the towel she bought did rather make me laugh). Given how she's been an ideal companion to the models, I guess she deserves credit where credit is due; so do you, Tara :)

Love it when Temari smiles at Shikamaru, now that she's starting to warm up to him; it's good to see how he's kinda like her close friend now, to some extent, and all over a course of... a few days, I gather? I didn't notice an obvious transition between the nasty (to Shikamaru) Temari and the her now, but I suppose the mechanic shop incident did rather gel them together; this subtlety made the transition very smooth; good job with that!

Adored the mental image of Gaara staring at Temari's fish! :D

Nice use of humour and language. Please do complete this. It'd be a pity if it just ended without something conclusive.

Have a good day, and take care!

~Shadow

P.S. Ooh you used the 'Some Firsts on this site...' thingy too on your profile page... Had no idea fellow writers would use it, especially not when I first put it up quite some time back, but I'm flattered (though I did wonder if it looked like one of those 'Copy this if...' sections. Out of curiosity, did it?) ;)
Annie chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
What a wonderful fanfiction! Thank you for the nice dose to ShikaTema love you've written here, please continue!