Reviews for I Need You Like A Bad Habit Suzaku Kururugi
Guest chapter 40 . 9/12/2013
I read all forty chapters and I have only one thing to say I LUV you soooooooo much
ponyluver chapter 40 . 7/14/2013
i loved the story. even though there were soo many times i wanted to bitch slap isabella for arguing. it was by far my favorite code geass fanfiction.:)
Story Square chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
I love this fanfiction. You are just too hilarious. When I read the chapters, at the end, my face stays up in a smile while some chuckles and regular laughs escape my mouth. Keep up the good work.
Euphemia chapter 40 . 9/9/2012
i like your story .. it makes me cry so much cause isabella saw her Babe,Suzaku .. and they're complete family ..
BuffyPet chapter 40 . 2/15/2012
This is a amamzon fic pla do more Suzaku storys
Rolo-chan chapter 40 . 1/29/2012
I love it make more Suzaku love storys
FadedIridescence chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
OH GOG I FINALLY FOUND THIS STORY ;A; I found it on like...Quizilla or some shit years ago and I've been hunting this down since *bows* BLUH BLUH~
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 40 . 12/26/2010
love it!
ChyFi chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I read your story on quizilla and LOVED it. I couldn't find it on quizilla so I decided to just *try* my luck on fanfiction...and look what I found! It's been a really long time since I read it and I don't remember where I left off, so I'm just gonna start it over.

Once again, I LOVE THIS FIC!
Princess-Lazy-Chan chapter 40 . 1/24/2010
it took me a while to get use to the script type writing i wouldnt normal read the script stories but it sounded alright

and i absoulutly loved the story it was the best many many arguments annoyed me but thats how the charater is and stuff

but i can say this is one of the best code geass stories ive come across in a while :)

*Princess-Lazy-chan
THISACCOUNTMUSTBEDELETED chapter 40 . 11/25/2009
OMG! This was the most excellent Code Geass fic ever! This made me cry so much when Isabelle lost her memory and the sex scene was... WOW!

Make more SuzakuxOc fics, plz! :D
Necros348 chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
I just realized that I got your name wrong in my last review. My bad. Please forgive me.
Necros348 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
A fitting finale to one of the greatest Code Geass fanfics. To have taken a series as complex as Code Geass and completely rewrite it to include an OC with such an untamed personality requires an incredible amount of creativity and writing skill, both of which you have in spades. I thoroughly enjoyed the ride and eagerly await your next story. You have incredible talent Yuki-Chan.
Necros348 chapter 38 . 8/26/2009
Am I really the only guy who actually liked this story? I mean, just because this is a love story doesn't mean that a guy can't enjoy it, right?
v.Blade chapter 39 . 8/26/2009
This is definitely one of the best code geass

stories ever.