Reviews for Perhaps the World will Know what we Shared
mxmsupporter chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
T-T Damn, the description of their first night was so good! Not overly descripted but Mello's desperation was clearly visible. In fact, I love it when Mello is the dominative one, as Matt said, in the public, but when it comes to them being only with each other, he becomes softer. Matt being a thing that Mello could rest on: priceless!
ExtinctionOfReality chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Yeah, Near is probably the only one left in the world who could actually heck into this... *pause*

That was truly wonderful. If I didn't call this a masterpiece, I would be a hypocrite. I enjoyed every sentence written, every single word expressed. I'll be open, I kept re-reading every paragraph at least two times over. It was that good and I wanted to feel through it to the core. And I did. Very much so. Thank you soooooo much for this magical oneshot. Matt and Mello were so in character that I could hardly believe my eyes. Just... Thank you. Love you for this forever~
Atreyl chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Touching. One of the best Matt-confession stories I've read. Good job!
CabooseBlue chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Such a cute story! I love it, you're such a brilliant writer!
Lucidique chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Breath taking. Nothing more can be said.
XJhoker chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Aw I'm such a pussy! I almost cried

and dammit, I luv Mello as the uke *w*

You are a great writter, this fic simply rulez!

Take care TTwTT
i3Gaara chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Oh my God, I absolutely love this! It's so beautiful and well written!
DeathByConformity44 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Amazing! The best melloxmatt fic I've ever read! Way too awesome for words!
mazotori chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
OMG I LOVE THIS!

SO BEAUTIFUL!

*favorites*

XD XD XD XD

*goes to re-read story..*
teenwitch18 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
aww, how sweet, yet sad!

another masterpiece, babe, how many more stories are left?
Seliphra chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Wow that was...beautiful! Matt has a hard time expressing his emotions, doesn't he? I suppose he could never have said any of that either, eh? I find writing ones emotions down is easier to understand them too though, like when I fight with my mother I write her a letter afterwards because then I'm not shouting and...yeah, I digress!

As usual, I really like your tale! This was a beautiful one-shot that really captures the essance of both Mello and Matt (If they were in a relationship). They are both well in character and Mello's nervousness is something I was waiting for someone to show because even he would had anxiety and nervousness(Every human does, no?)
glostarz chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Hun, that's a truly beautiful story! Thank you!
Freakydeirdre chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I Love it! Another Matt&Mello that is written beautifully. They are totally in character! I love it. This gets a favorite as well!
Lunari Sakana chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
wow that was...beautiful, i loved this story.
Shinra'sCrazyTurk chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
OMG -Cries- I loved this. I only wish my stories flowed this perfectly. :)