Reviews for L'Amour Prohibé
Kage no Hato chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
i like it , it went very smoothly i loved the follow of the words
Crazy-Pairing-Girl chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
Whoa... I don't exactly know what I was expecting but... *shivers* Blood... Lucifer... Eeek...

Still though... HAPPY ENDING YAY!
Crazy-Pairing-Girl chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Hey so I realize that this fic is complete, I fully realize this. HOWEVER my mom would flip if she found *ahem* M rated incest (I've no clue which part she'd be more concerned about) on my fave list, but I needed a way to get to this easily, so I'm adding it to the alerts instead so she can't see it. (Thank GOD she doesn't know my password!) Sorry to confuse you.

If it helps I love this first chapter and will definitely review the last one with my thoughts... Even though this has been up for EVER... And you probably won't see it... Eh, I'm weird already, so this would seem quite normal. :)
87 chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
darn it... you moved me to tears!
MY POOR KAORU! ''(
The Demons' Little Shipper chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
Deep and depressing...i love it! I love angsty fics with the cutting depression, doubt and hated!
The Genesis Riddle chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
Okay so god love you for writing this but I really need to be honest here. It was a good story but it was a whole whopping of angst with not much plot. It was a good story that could've been a whole lot better if maybe Hikaru's POV has been explored a little more. His love just sort of dumped on you when at first he's not even sure if he's gay! Either way it was very sweet and dramatic, a good thing in my book
lollipopsandlove chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
love it
Tainted Coco chapter 9 . 1/21/2013
Noooo it fucking ended i wanted it to keep going it was a really good story u shoild maie a part two to it.
wildewoodblossom chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
Sorry for all the confusion...
Lucifer is a sharp pair of shears...as in for hair.
When Lucifer "kisses" his stomach, it means that Kaoru is giving into self-mutilation. He calls the shears Lucifer because it's a devilish act and thought that he would rather not do but can't help what he feels.
Not to make something that is really dramatic...even more dramatic.
I really feel bad for all of the confusion with what Lucifer was! I was really only trying to be clever without bluntly putting out there "sharp shears" or "scissors".
-Dauphine Blossom Wildewood
Guest chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
what is a Lucifer?
Angel801 chapter 9 . 10/26/2012
So cute! I wish dat would happen 2 me! I feel like Kaoru...
Angel801 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I can relate cos I having da exact same issue w/ 1 of ma CLOSEST friends!...except 4 da ripping clothes off part...O_o
petite-vigne chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Is not "suivant" but "après" in the first french part ! hé hé ! lol ! Good job !
LeAlexisCriss chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
Wow, Beautiful Story! I can see Hikaru pushing through the nurses to get to Kaoru, it's so beautiful! Ahhh. Sequel/Epilogue?
LeAlexisCriss chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
I love this chapter! Kyouya really acts motherly lol. You can see how much Hika really cares :D I love it