Reviews for Broken Promises
kagome higurashi chapter 20 . 5/15
please write some more. it's good.
Welp, the emo bullshit ruined this. I won't be continuing this trainwreck. Self harm is stupid, it's even dumber to do it over romance. Thanks for making Ryoma a pathetic little bitch.
Yuyne chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
All this ryoma caring about the others and the pain he's going through is really taking a toll on me. I'm crying so hard I'm almost drowning in my own tears, which, would be rather disgusting.
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 20 . 6/6/2013
poor ryoma
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 20 . 2/13/2013
I cried... Damn! And here I thought everything was going to be alright in the end. You weren't kidding when you wrote the title "Broken Promises" wonderful job you did with this mate! Keep it up. _
Yukiryosyuukeii chapter 20 . 8/1/2012
Loool u made hate tezuka now xD and am kind of starting to forgive atobe now :D I loved Fuji Sanada and Ryoma from the start since they had a good heart :) I have to admit though when I started reading you fic I didn't quite like it and I thought it was quite extreme with the things that happened... But it wasnt bad enough for me to stop reading so I continued. Then I started getting use to the plot and I started to like it .. After a chapter or two I started loving it to the point where I couldn't get enough. Now I believe the that plot I use to think was a bit extreme was what made your fic amazing! Thank you for making this fic and I am excited to read the next ark and hope for the best! :D xx
endstart chapter 17 . 12/20/2011
I seriously hope thrill is end game. The abuse in this ot5 makes it so unrealistic for ryoma and fuji to even consider staying in this relationship. And atobe is just crazy. It's unhealthy for anyway of them to be part of the ot5. So yeah, I'm rooting for thrill.
icecrystal0324 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
aawww...i like the story...can't wait until i finish this and read Stand in the Rain...
alexroars chapter 20 . 10/24/2011
Loved, loved, loved the ending of this arc! I can't wait to read the second one when it comes out and read what happens next. Awesome fic, keep it up! :)
Sugoi chapter 20 . 10/24/2011
Ahhhh! I want to know what happens next! Plz do update soon!
Quixling chapter 20 . 10/22/2011
This was really good! At some points I just wanted to either:

-Break down and cry for everyone, especially Tezuka, everything just seems to not work out

-Punch the Monkey ass in the face

-cuddle with Ryoma, even if he might... like shriek and punch me

-Wonder if the reason why Fuji can't see Tezuka's ulterior motive is because he's unsuspecting, or if it's his eyes are always closed...0.o

I'm also wondering if Yukimura feels anything for Sanada... cuz if you were to bring it back to OT5, I would feel really bad for Mura buchou...

Keep up the awesome depressing story! Keep making your audience cry! Ja ne!
Lerafea chapter 20 . 10/21/2011
Let us know when you start the second arc. (:
alexroars chapter 19 . 8/19/2011
Holy-mother-of-all-that's-good! This fanfic is amazing! I swear I could not stop reading it from the first chapter. I feel so bad for Ryoma and all he's been through... I hope everything between him and Fuji works out! Love this story, please update soon! :)
Alternate Code chapter 19 . 8/12/2011
wow this is really good cant want for more!
violetkisses chapter 19 . 8/11/2011
ooh. what a lovely birthday gift :) hee-hee. thankyousomuch!