Reviews for Arthur's Phases
thenameyouforgot chapter 2 . 9/6
In Scotland there is a dish called faggot (trust me I live here ) but hey free healthcare, college and free food for the younger ones is good.
Hi chapter 10 . 3/25
Awwwwww~ he remembered the gnome!
Hi chapter 2 . 3/24
I've always thought y'all spell flavour with a'u' . now I know I was wrong.
Emeraldinhereyes chapter 13 . 3/13
Ideas? Fem! England, cat England, drunk england, if you could somehow do cardverse (spell transported him to an alternate dimension?) As well as omegaverse (spell before a conference went wrong, turned them all into alpha beta or omega) and baby England (him as a colony). You'll basically have to blame spells for all of these I hope you know, except drunk england. I really liked this and hope that someday, one day you'll continue. Until then...
An English Girl chapter 2 . 2/7
I'm British and yep, all those things are accurate but they aren't as bad as you make them sound! :)
You forgot New Zealand You know in the countries that should be in this chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/20/2015
I was laughing SO hard!
X chapter 10 . 12/19/2015
This chapter was adorable! Actually all of them are!

I really liked the PS from Alfred. That was a nice touch. :)
Akun Saya chapter 8 . 9/18/2015
Conflicted? Yeah, England is tsundere after all.
mad 4 the doctor chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
hey i love this storyread it a few times this week (this is my 3rd run).
i would love it if you could do one where englands other cities and couties became rominant in england like a northern/brummie/geordie/cornish etc. england rather than queens/political england we usually have
or maybe a
celtic england like he would have been befor rome invaded with the woad tatoos (maybe hid by magic) and the half dressed style or maybe medieval knights and kings style.
i love these types of fics shame there arent so many around.
Luna25684 chapter 11 . 6/24/2015
I thought Canada burnt it down?
BlueMoon4601 chapter 6 . 6/5/2015
awww... no chapter on the other nation's reactions at the National Summit?
BlueMoon4601 chapter 4 . 6/5/2015
BlueMoon4601 chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
calm your titties Alfred, spotted dick has been around longer than the slang
BlueMoon4601 chapter 1 . 6/5/2015