Reviews for What Tempts The Most
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
pls continue this story! it is very cool and funny! hope u continue this story soon! cant wait for next chapter!

BIG FAN!
hiddenfanggirl16 chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
u should update
Analitica chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
i love the story i cannot wait for more
KeyKeysagalover4eva chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
dang if Edward was my uncle i would've raped him!lolz!haha!i really hope you up date this story very soon since there's only 2 chapters in it!ha! no pressure!lolz!
fictitiousvampire chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
It has been three months since you have updated. Please update. Seriously this story has got me hooked. I am so desperate to read more.

You got 51 reviews and only two chapters. That says something, so please update super soon.
Shay114 chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
EEEPPPPPP!

ohh dearryy im loving this book already!

I really can hep it!

its friggin awsome nad i really hope that you review soon!

Its soo hard to see bellas emotions toward her mom right not because she dosnt really mention them!

But DAMNNN. Ive always been a team Emmett but reading this Edward keeps getting hotter :p

but review soon i need to read more!

-Shanelle 3333
KeyKeysagalover4eva chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
when the dog began to sniff Bella it would be funny if Spartan started to hump her leg!HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!that would've been funny as hell!LMFAO!lol!love the story!good job!
My Lion chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
great chapter! Please update soon!
RandomEva chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
update soon this story is really great.
lips-like-morphinee chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
] great chapp
luv4edwardcullen chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
can't wait for more
suziefknQ chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
I'm so excited you're continuing this story. Great chapter, looking forward to more!
cheermom13 chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
looking forward to chapter 3
silverdance chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
great story so far! I can't wait to read more :) hope you update soon cause I know this will be a story I love
LeelaCullen chapter 1 . 6/9/2010