Reviews for Vineyard's Haven
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Kaneko Aikawa chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Beautifully written. I would love a sequel to it.
Chibi Bee-Chan chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Le Gasp! He knew, yet he didn't break it? Well, That's Kaname-sama for you~ XD

-Chibi Bee-Chan
Chibi Bee-Chan chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Aw; This chapter was very sweet and adorable; I'd never thought I'd fall in love with this story already... :D

Wonderful Story~:)

-Chibi Bee-Chan
CherryFlamingo chapter 12 . 12/22/2009
Such an abrupt ending? Totally for a sequel
CherryFlamingo chapter 14 . 12/22/2009
That was harsh of them :\

No offense or anything, but I hate Twilight and is not a fan of the vampire movies of this decade. They just lack the charisma and passion that I week.

But I do want to read a sequel at least?
CherryFlamingo chapter 13 . 12/22/2009
Twilight D:
kirapure chapter 13 . 12/21/2009
I really loved your story but I was really disapointed when you decided to make a crossover with Twilight ..with TWILIGHT FOR GOD SAKE!
Chibi Kaname chapter 13 . 12/19/2009
I agree with the others. I think that changing this to a Twilight and Vampire Knight crossover wasn't a good idea. I personally loved your story, but I think you ruined it. I despise Twilight with all my heart, and it makes me extremely sad that you put this story to waste.
Kannabi888 chapter 13 . 12/13/2009
Crossover with Twilight? :( VK is much better and personally I am not really fond of Twilight. But of course, it's your choice :)
Carhlyn chapter 13 . 12/12/2009
too bad than you make a crossover between this two storys i am not really a big fan of twillight but i clearly love Vampire Knight and your story stared so good and was so nice than it can only make me sad to see a story i love so much like Vampire Knight to be so ridiculously meeting a simply love story with human and vampire like twillight.

It's a damage and a shame.
Myu Kuran chapter 12 . 11/30/2009
hehehe~ I can't wait for the sequel~!:3
Sayuri x3 chapter 12 . 11/29/2009
noo its done.. great chapter btw
stabpinmonkey chapter 12 . 11/23/2009
OMG! Cliffhanger lol I loved it! Was this the end? I got a little confused around the end but I think I get it _ Can't wait for the sequel!
Naru-Aku13 chapter 12 . 11/22/2009