Reviews for Some People Made Mistakes
DragonsRme chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Well done. I am very relieved you treated the pregnancy as a strange anomaly instead of making it seem normal like other authors (I mean what you the hell guy's!) But over all very well written I enjoyed it
Novelist N Training chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
That last line should be in an abstinence sketch. Great story
It's Rayning chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
3333

How cuuuute!
anon chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
the yahtzee quote was awesome. and the story was too
Ireallyshouldlogin chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
XD I almost didnt read this because it was m-preg. I'm so glad I read it anyway. Wonderful, absolutely wonderful. "Just remember, be very careful who you hold hands with." That made my morning.3
Edward the spiderqueen chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This whole fic the line 'do not hold hands, you will get pregnant' kept going through my head XP I love it!
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Aww! That was diffidently an adorable mpreg. Well done. ;)

Fern Rose
CeilingNinja chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
sljfaskdfj! Cutest Mpreg I've ever read!

-Nyx
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
MPreg that doesn't squick me, precious and rare. XD
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
love it! so cute!
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Phrases such as your "iron fence made of tigers" and "does this mean I get to be an uncle" are such gems. Well done.
batman008 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Well, now we can officially say that spaces f*s you. Won't Bones be glad.

On a further note, the story was awesome!11!1one
Cap Streeter chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Bwhahaha sorry made me giggle. But it was also very sweet and I liked your way of explaining mpreg as strange as it can be, this was a good version.
emuroo chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I love that you found a way to do male pregnancy without the traditional weirdness. THis was so original!
DrMcCoyFTW chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Wow!

Definately one of the best Chekov/Sulu fanfics I've read in a long long time! I hope you write more of these as you're really good at getting the feel of the characters right.

Well done

_

p.s. Do more C/S! PLEASE!