Reviews for Naptime
Rezzu-MJ chapter 1 . 3/17
This is the worst fic I've read in my life. Yet, at the same time, it is one of the best ones. You literally tore my heart into pieces, threw every piece into a fireplace and then throw a nuclear bomb at it. And you made me tear up. This is so well written it should get an award, and you got Goten just in character. The reading was enjoyable... well, kind of, and the little clues you left for us the readers to dicover what was going on with Torankusu were a very nice detail.
Now that I've finished the review, I guess I'll curl into a ball and cry all night while I drown my sorrows in sad romance stories and a tube of ice cream.
Thanks for the heartbreak (and the reading),
MJ
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 1/7
Hskwkwkwkkwke. I think. I think my heart just broke. At first I thought, maybe for some weird reason they were drifting apart and then things would get talked out and it would be okay. Idk where the hell, I got that idea from, but...

This, this was so sad. Omg D':
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Well just rip my fucking heart out why don't you!
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Aww! Poor Goten! Dear, dear Goten.

This is piece is sad, very sad indeed... and so beautifully- written! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Dear heavens he died didn't he. Aw man.
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Awwwww. I'm crying! If I were there I'd be hugging Goten like there's no tomorrow. I feel so bad! Why doesn't anyone tell him? How would they?
"Why doesn't Trunks want to play anymore? Why is he sleeping so much?"
"Goten, honey. Trunks fell asleep and can't play anymore." His mom said crying.
"But why can't you just wake him up?" Goten responded frowning.
"Trunks is asleep...*tears streaming down her face*...and he's never gonna wake up." Chichi then pulled Goten into a soft hug.
Then Goten started crying into his mothers shoulder confused. "But mommy, why not? It's boring without him." He knew. Deep down he knew what had happened but would never accept.
CherryPie13 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
(My heart.)
orangepumpkins chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! AVSJFKSNDKSKSBDHSKSNSB

I am currently a ball of feels that cannot function because of you.
RikuIsKing chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
-Letting the tears fall. This was such a sad, but very beautiful piece.

-{Things are never boring when you're around.} I liked how you kept repeating that same line a couple of times. Because it shows Goten's childhood and how a child thinks.

-{See, everyone is in black, and mommy is crying and my dad looks like he wants to and Gohan looks real sad too.} If that didn't give any triggers as to what had happened to Trunks. And I'm kinda mad too. Because I'll never know how Goten found out, and how he lived with it.

Really I could go on and on about how beautiful this was and it was amazing!

-Love, Riku
ShireWulf chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I'm tearing up... That was beautiful.
SqueeFreak chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Oh! I almost started crying while I read this! T_T This is wonderfully written! *goes off to sob in the corner*
nancy103 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
So so soooo sad! But very well done.
mr. rar chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
you should make this a full story
MjolnirMarie chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Aww. Poor Goten! Good story though.
Feather chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I felt my heart breaking a bit more line after line and oh my god it's so so so sad I want to hug Goten too and argh ç_ç

One of the best fics I ever read, ever.