Reviews for Escalating Affections
Otaku Prince chapter 15 . 11/11/2014
Well I like the start... it was kind of great, Hinagiku found Hayate first rather than Nagi. I like how the story goes. The only thing that was quite shocking is that Nagi just threw away some 157 million yen to Hayate... Well that was easy, debt problems solved... I hope I can dismantle a deadly nursing robot and get away with 157 million yen.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Update please. its been 2 years
joseph flowers chapter 15 . 6/5/2014
P.s. I never thought of hayate without nagi until I read this and now I want this so bad!
joseph flowers chapter 15 . 6/5/2014
Yes my last name is flowers I really love your work its hard to found good fabric these days. I also know how hard it is to find time for writing because I have track And cross country meets and practices so I can't always write. Plus all the studying. So keep up the good work! One of the best fabrics I have read in a while. :)
Kawaii Otaku chapter 15 . 5/30/2014
Make more chapters faster,please?!
Christ chapter 15 . 2/1/2014
Sorry, I know you hate these, but I'm not getting an account.
Anyway.. Story Idea!
Wataru and Sakuya get locked somewhere and start talking about how Sakuya gave away her spot in school so he could join. As it goes on, romantic situation comes up. In the end they kiss, saki and Maria find and help them, no one knows about the kiss. Pretty terrible, right? Anyways, if you like the idea, give me a shout out during the next Arthur notes section, if you even read it. Thanks!
InsightsLOL chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
This needs update.. And a quick one
Gaffb chapter 15 . 10/26/2013
Update pls
The 10th Wand chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
sniff sniff...such kindness.
The 10th Wand chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
aww so cute. Helps that shes my favorite though.
Blazing Overlord chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
Hey man nice story so far hope you continue writing this
Magical Staffman chapter 14 . 8/29/2013
I hope you come back to this eventually! I was really enjoying it
Guest chapter 15 . 8/6/2013
Come on! Write quicker! Is 2013! Post at least 2 more chapters!
laigunner chapter 15 . 5/9/2013
Hey man so far so good but kinda confusing took me twice to read (I don't know like chap 13 or 12) but still keep up the good work still waiting
HTCBfan14 chapter 15 . 3/31/2013
please UPDATE i'm really exited about the next chapter of the fic

and GOOD LUCK on finishing it

P.S. i'm a really huge fan of this fic
your a great AUTHOR