Reviews for Summer Memories
Bobtrumpet chapter 1 . 2/15
You couldn't have made it sweeter if you tried.
Firefly115 chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Hey there! I'm guessing you probably aren't around to read these comments anymore, but if you ever do, I just thought I'd let you know how much I enjoyed this story! Great Job :)
Jp Marshall Law chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Great 1 shot
Taechunsa chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This was too cute. I loved it. You did an exceptional job of showcasing exactly why Ron is perfect for Kim.

Keep up the great work.
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
nice job! loved it!
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This is as much to comment on you generally as on this story specifically. I get to this a year and three months later. Your style is noticably better than it was in Little Girl Lost. Been reading your Twin Flames story also.

How shall I say it without sounding self-aggrandizing? When I read your stuff, it's like reading something I wrote. Both the glorious battle scenes and the endearing romance. It makes me hesitant to post, for fear of looking like I'm imitating you. (Partially facetiious)

An objective observer might conclude this the case of one hack puffing up another hack-and in the process praising himself by proxy. The observer might conclude the style of writing is too gooey, too florid, too pretentious (like this review)

I'll say this. I've been around the block enough to know at least passable writing when I see it. I make this observation. Emotive writing, as my gal LoveRobin calls it. Shakespeare did it. Charles Dickens did it. Captainkodak does it. Unashamed slushy sentimentality. High epic glory. Homer did it. Tolkien did it. Robert L. Howard did it. Michael Howard does it. Let’s go for it.
pbow chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Beautiflly done.
spectre666 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I don't remember this one, and I did enjoy it. Perfectly apropos. Kim would assume responsibility, and Ron would show her how to enjoy it. Sharing that sense of child like wonder. If Ron wasn't around, I can see KP being an all too serious bore. Thanks

Spectre
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
screaming phoenix,

This was a nice, light piece, with all the fun and innocence I believe we all need (and sorely miss) sometimes in our lives.

That being said, those closing thoughts by Anne (no spoilers here, people) include one of the most profound statements about the KimRon relationship ever crafted. Considering all the thousands of KP tales before (and hopefully after) this one, that's saying quite a lot.

Let's add another bit of perspective to the magnitude of that comment...In the past six weeks, I have pored through at least 250 diffeerent chapters of works from my friends in FanFiction, in an effort to catch up on four months worth of lost time. Out of those, this is the first (and so far only) tale to which I have a 'Favorites' tag.

Folks, if you read reviews before reading stories, I have just one question for you...

What the H E Double Mole Rats are you WAITING for? READ this one already!

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
Michael Howard chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Terrific stuff here, SP. Once again in just a few hundred words you have captured the essence of the Kim/Ron dynamic. I hope this new series of yours goes on for a good long time.

Just don't forget about updating "Twin Flames in Darkness" though!
Reader101w chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Good story, nice little fluff.

A very well written story with just Kim and Ron just having fun, you don't see those to much. I liked it.

keep up the good writing,

Reader101w
JCS1966 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Very cute story, SC. There needs to be more stories like this when the kids aren't in a life-or-death sitch or a heapin' pile of angst.

Looking forward to the next one!
Shrike176 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Cute story. Anne really hits home when she observes why Ron is a good influence on Kim.
Comet Moon chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
BOYAH.
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
When she lets him calm her Kimness, the Essential Ronshine of her BF just shines through to help her enjoy where they are, no matter where they are.

Anne's last thoughts summed up everything about this little tale.

Nice.