Reviews for To Freedom
SeraphimSera chapter 1 . 2/13
I just loce this oneshot
Wowza chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Great story! I absolutely loved it! Cheesy, but the right amount of it. I loved how jack was sort of letting his guard down and being comforting to will when they found him at the docks.
AsorenRM chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
as far as story, LOVED IT! Jack's character wasn't quite right but as you stated no one can capture Jack the way Johnny Depp does. All in all a fantastic story line very explicit. Keep up the good work.
Dersite chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
This was FANTASTIC
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
AWESOME... That sure is HOT!

I really love your writing style, I hope you'd make more stories. ;3
Shadowfey913 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I really enjoyed this story, thanks for sharing it!
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
cool
Safiiri chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I think you did a phenomenal job :) Absolutely loved this story :-
Hadasah chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Um...well I should probably admit I re-read this story way too often for legitimate purposes... mostly guilty pleasure.. and anger with the movies for not developing the dynamic between these two.

I loved it. Angsty yes, which normally I read and berate myself for reading because I get all weepy and unconsolable but this was so much better than most angst. Light at the end of the tunnel, you could say.

Thanks!
Lovely Spell chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Although, I thought your Jack was a little too "pirate-y" I still really liked this story. It was genius. I don't particularly like Elizabeth and this story painted her just the way I wanna see her. _ you did a great job with the romance. It was nice and heartfelt stuff.

thanks for sharing,

Lovely Spell
roswellwbfan chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I've always enjoyed the thought of them being together and I liked your story.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »