Reviews for Carry Me Home
deli chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
This is just... perfect!
Msmiumiu chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
So sad and beautiful. I loved it!
marchingon chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
It's so sad but riveting and heartbreaking but absolutely beautiful. It's like they both know they love each other but accept that they can never be together. Ha. Breaks my heart.
Me chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
omg, thats so sweet!
LGCoffeeAddict chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
This is one of the best written fics I've read in a VERY long time, and I'm really looking forward to your next chapter. So UPDATE. NOW.

Please. Pretty please. With cherries and all that jazz.

~Gigi
QUEENADDEK chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I can't beleive you had me srying over here I can feel Addies pain..Great story.
j0k3 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
this is so good

and you made me feel like he does it because she still is the love of his life even though he is proposing to Meredith

and I love that because then I can go and daydream a sequel in which Addek ends up in a making out session in conneticut (and then he ends it with meredith)

In case you haven't noticed yet: I'm an Addek4Life
SeriouslyAddison chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
o... a new story... i am so excited ..and even more so that you are going to continue "I Promise You"...

cant wait read this story as well! Thank you! tia :o)
WinchesterSmile chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
OMG i was crying! this was so good!

u should think of continuing it :D
notlikeshedid chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Aww, that was amazingly beautiful and sad. I was expecting someone to write something like this, well not so much expecting as wishing, and you wrote this beautifully. I loved how Derek was there for her and he didn't leave her alone. And how he's going home with her, he's going to carry her home. It was just gorgeous. I absolutely loved this. I know this is probably a one-shot, but if it wasn't, that would be pretty awesome. ;) Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that this was amazing.

xoxo Erika
Autumn chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
this was GREAT ! loved it ! you should think about writing an actual story for it :D

i seriously thought it was more than a chapter long xD silly me forgot to see if it was completed or not
FridgetLove chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
That was beautifully written. I loved it! I got a little sniffy at times but enjoyed every second of it.

And I absolutely loved how Derek clicked 2 passengers :D
signaliduna78 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Ahh, that was so perfect! Not that I wished for Archer to die, but this is a nice 'what if'...and I just wanna mention that I love your title and how you incorporated it into the story (or the other way around ;)) - it's really fitting...great story!
redheadsaremorefun chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
This is an absolutely amazing story. I cried reading it and I just really really loved it.