Reviews for Welcome to Hillside
JClover4456 chapter 8 . 5/5/2010
You should update soon! Please!
catnip565 chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
yup randomly reviewing. I really like the Lukas character. He seems like a good influence in Billy's life. I am really interested as to how the whole apology thing is going to work out and all.
chemicalmadness chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
Yay! You continued it! Woohoo! Can't wait for more!
moonstone.78 chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
Heyy It's me ! I finally got around to reading your stories and I think you should update this one yup that's right this one :D. Now go to you garage find that sledge hammer and knock down that annoying wall of writers block. Or whatever other possible reason you stopped writing this for.

Oh and a little advice for writing .Be careful not to switch POV's to many times in each chapter. If you want to catch everyone's opinions then try 2nd or 3rd person point of views. If you switch around between POV's it can either make the story seemed cluttered or become more of a challenge to keep everyone in character. You could also try to minimize it to 1 main person for narrating and then occasionally let the reader see the story through the eyes of another character for a short snippet. But hell this is just some advice use it or discard it whatever works for you.

I also like the way you portrayed Dean. It shows that he has grown up since senior year. He doesn't have all the teenage angst but instead he has grow stronger after experiencing his last year of school. I am very interested to see how this will work into the plot line.
chemicalmadness chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Glad that you put in a bit of Billy to show what he's been up to. New characters as well, I have to wait to see if I'll like them.

And of course...

LOOVE DEAN!
chemicalmadness chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
I really like this so far!

(I'm typing while watching Defiance, lol)

Jamie Bell, nothing gets better then that!