Reviews for Stargate: Return of the Ancients, Season 1, Ep 5
Why dont you fuck off and do something useful like take an overdose? You attention seeking retarded asshole.
cfz chapter 5 . 3/5
Good story. I need to go to sleep but I can't stop reading.
Cyres chapter 1 . 1/6
You know, if you ask me, it seems his "Shol'va" brethren might have an obvious reason for ascending her and if it is this very reason that I have in mind, I can't believe Stevenson wasn't picking up on the hints from Bra'tac's words.

There was obviously something different before she ascended and that was she had the cure. Now, unless I'm reading too much into it, which I'm probably am, I'd bet that the Ancients want to see what they could do to descend with that cure/immunity in them so as to fight the 'others'. Or maybe not. But still, she had the working cure in here before she ascended, hence the very aspect of what differentiated her from the time she spent in stasis.

Anyway, I'm loving these 'episodes' of yours. The ending of this chapter was kind of disappointing. I mean, Sheppard and Teyla were having a deep... ly saddening conversation and then Stevenson comes and he leaps up with utter joy. I think it might have come across better if he didn't show joy/happiness/eagerness in that immediate moment, though, if shown down the road that would be understandable. I hope you get what I mean.

Well, I'm moving on now the next chappie. Keep up the great work!

Sincerely,
Cyres
Netchka chapter 5 . 5/8/2016
Well John had to bring the goodies with him, or someone would be annoyed? Sugar makes the world go round.
bigbrownepaul chapter 5 . 4/13/2016
Excellent work really brings the series forward
Ov3rwatch chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
Live the series so far, one inconsistency though. In the Stargate SG1 episode "48 hours", they reveal that the kawoosh happens as a means of clearing the pattern buffer, which was why they needed to open the gate without the kawoosh in order to get tealc out. So it isn't just for clearing obstruction.
davycrockett100 chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
awesome
edboy4926 chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
Good episode
Merlin remains me of the God Emperor of Mankind did with the Primarchs.
Beyogi chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
This story is super captivating. I somehow hope that Earth doesn't stay the badguys, but it's nice to see they're not the saviors of the universe for once.

Beyogi
AliMay chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
Awesome! I was hoping they would go back to earth. Great work keep it up!
Olaf74 chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
Please continue this fantastic series!
oldman543 chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
Awesome.
SG-Fan-Forever chapter 5 . 10/26/2011
wow that was pretty amazing you really are a great story teller I love where your going with this. I clap my hands to you bravo!
SG-Fan-Forever chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
cool Dr JD has joined the good side one can only hope sam and meredith mecay will see the light too
SG-Fan-Forever chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
lol doh from homer simpson lol Awesome chapter well the mission didn't go as pland for john but he won 10 bucks though so he can get the good stuff yay :)