Reviews for Ever After Eternal
GNatGirl13 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
yeah! : )
AlwaysTrueToYou chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
They're such a sweet couple. :)
MoriaAngel chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Thank you!

This is so swet!
jerseyhalliwell chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
this story took my breath away... sighs happily...
radioactive77 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I love it! Far and away, the best present that I got for my birthday (because, in reality, you know I got dinner at Beijings and lottery tickets from everyone else. Doesn't seem to matter to them that I think Beijings is gross and I loath scratch off tickets...) I really loved it and I know that it probably went against your very nature to write it, which makes it even more meaningful. (I did wonder just for a second, when Edward hugged Jasper if you would walk away from that...lol). Anyway, since I'm on my phone, instead of a computer, I will cut this short and leave another review on livejournal. Mwah! YOU are the bestest!
Calmer of the Storm chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Unfortunately, in the Twilight fandom there is a lot of really, really bad writing. In effect, the really, really good stuff gets shoved to the bottom of the page and is consequently ignored. The 230423098 chaptered stories get thrice as many reviews, stories that have a mere fifth of the words. And all the beautiful one-shots are left reviewless.

Not that a review makes a story, of course, but as an author myself I understand the joy in them.

All of this to say that this is a wonderful story. It is very beautifully written; you have a talent that is not often found on this site. Your descriptions were incredible; I loved the wording. Particularly about the old man in the book store. Not sure why that stuck out to me, but it did.

I hope your story gets the recognition it deserves.

-Storm