Reviews for Amber Dreams
ChineseGirl101 chapter 3 . 6/19
Loooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeelyyyyy.
Steveaaml chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
Everything you write is heart-wrenching and perfect.
MicSham chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
Good story! I luv it. .
Caro loves you chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Dude this was really good. Like really really really good. Good grammar, good storyline, meaningful, and not OOC. absolutely freaking loved it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
nice
Taeniaea chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
cool chapter
Judamacaby chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
I've been looking for a good Nanoha/Fate fic, and I found a great one.

Also, after reading the reviews that were already here for this story, I think I'm the only one who caught the Zebes/Crateria reference. I cackled when I saw it.
Sakura cc chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
Whoa is fate dense... but it was a great ending... and it took a nice slow pace that made everyone realize the real problems... i liked it A LOT! Glad nanoha is alwaso taking notice that Vivio is pushing herself too hard as well!
depression76 chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
Aww...this is so sweet *sniff*. I'm always weak to family-themed story...This is really touching, and...well, lets just say that I appreciate my parents even more

Your stories lifted my spirits and inspired me to write, so, thank you for writing. Great chapters and see you soon? hopefully :D

Take care!
meitantei-kun chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
what a great story. :) i was wondering though... your story is like post-strikers and pre-vivid manga. and it's really good. can't wait to read more of your stories. :)
Ayexev chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
Cute! :3
Ayexev chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
"Fate-chan, you can't even say the word sex without stammering and looking at the floor while twiddling you thumbs, yet you and Nanoha-chan go at it like jack rabbits in mating season." Just as she had expected, her friend was blushing hard while attempting to stutter out some sort of reply. "For you, who is so shy and kind and gentle," Hayate held Fate's hands a little firmer, voice going soft. "Who blushes at just getting a loving look… for you to have an actively sexual relationship with your lover, even after breaking up, clearly states how you feel. I know that Nanoha hasn't given up on you yet because of this. You love her, I know you do."

I heart this paragraph so much XD although a little OOC but it sounds like something Hayate would say if she gets teased or something )))))

So awesome *-*
Ayexev chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I so can't help but squeal everytime something that I think is cute comes up 3 oh Fate... please be honest with yourself just once :D
Jokulhaup chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
Very sweet story, I've only recently gotten into the whole Nanoha thing, and I really liked it.

Keep up the good work.
Lance58 chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
Nice! this what i call a happy family :D