Reviews for Amber Dreams
love it
bubble.duckie chapter 3 . 9/15/2017
Whee! A happy ending and it's so darn sweet! The feels reading this and your other NanoFate fics. You're amazing.
bubble.duckie chapter 2 . 9/15/2017
Goodness, I can't believe she doubts her feelings for her. How? Why? It must be really confusing for her to feel like this. Oh my!
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
That was a wonderful wonderful firsthaoter. You write beautifully and I love all the details you out into developing their characters.
ChineseGirl101 chapter 3 . 6/19/2015
Loooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeelyyyyy.
Steveaaml chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
Everything you write is heart-wrenching and perfect.
MicSham chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
Good story! I luv it. .
Caro loves you chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Dude this was really good. Like really really really good. Good grammar, good storyline, meaningful, and not OOC. absolutely freaking loved it.
tanithlipsky chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
nice
Taeniaea chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
cool chapter
Judamacaby chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
I've been looking for a good Nanoha/Fate fic, and I found a great one.

Also, after reading the reviews that were already here for this story, I think I'm the only one who caught the Zebes/Crateria reference. I cackled when I saw it.
Sakura cc chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
Whoa is fate dense... but it was a great ending... and it took a nice slow pace that made everyone realize the real problems... i liked it A LOT! Glad nanoha is alwaso taking notice that Vivio is pushing herself too hard as well!
radminran chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
Aww...this is so sweet *sniff*. I'm always weak to family-themed story...This is really touching, and...well, lets just say that I appreciate my parents even more

Your stories lifted my spirits and inspired me to write, so, thank you for writing. Great chapters and see you soon? hopefully :D

Take care!
meitantei-kun chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
what a great story. :) i was wondering though... your story is like post-strikers and pre-vivid manga. and it's really good. can't wait to read more of your stories. :)
Ayexev chapter 3 . 5/12/2010