Reviews for Countdown
Bhria-hime chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I am trying so hard (hint: trying) NOT to cry.

I cannot believe he killed HER?

and if I hadn't read any of your other works than I would have thought that you were utterly disturbed.

And even though this story will more than most likely give me nightmares (cause he killed her) I think that you still deserve a cookie ( but its gonna be oatmeal since you made me cry)

Princess Bhria
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 7/10/2009

this almost made me cry

I ike it a lott:]
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
This made me happy too. Actually, well, I mean. Crap. Saying that makes me sound creepy and sadistic. It makes me happy BECAUSE it's wonderful and beautiful and intricate and perfect and everything and anything. It's sad, of course, but chyeah.

I liked. I loved. I still want some MOAR. Teehee. :)

Anywho. I still have one more story to read by you. Procrastination ftw, amirite or amirite? Ughh. I'm tired.

:D I loved it. Seriously. FOR REAL. Fer sure.

3 Yep.
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
COOL! LOVED IT!
The Disappearing Me chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Wow. That was ridiculously good and amazingly well written. The simplicity of it all, how their story wasn't elaborate, but cut down to the essentials, made it all the more powerful. Great job!
Heartbroken Confession chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
That was really moving. I enjoyed it and I liked the ending...

I love how I liked the ending because someone died and it was sad and regretful. I am soo messed in the head...

Well, great job! :)
Kayli chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Wow, very well done, I really enjoyed it. Not gonna lie i was hoping for a last second happy ending, but I doubt it would have been as good if you did, You should rewrite this with each day longer, and make it a ten chapter fic. It be really interesting. Just a thought. Excellent job again.
Terra Chu chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
hello, I am minazukimikuna!

I very much like you job!

I am from China, a sasusaku fan, i would like your story translated into Chinese and authtotized reproduced in our Chinese sasusaku fan blog! can

we do that?please reply me as soon as possible! If I can, I mean that we Chinese sasuasaku fans thank you!

here is oue sasusaku fans' blog address:

tieba./f?kw春野樱&fromloginbar
ribbons-paws chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Tragic. But good, nevertheless.
Brix chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Holy crow! I really loved this! It's amazingly written and plot rich. Wow. Dark and sad, wow, just wow. Bravo!
ichigorukia4life chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I think i'm crying...yerp, definitely crying ! It was very well written, i absolutely adored it !
biancaBOMB chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
amazingly tragic.

but alas, i do love it. (:
foreversnow chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I don't really know how to put it, but I /really/ like this oneshot! It's...I don't know, something about it just makes it sweet and harsh at the same time.

Did you get inspiration for this from a movie? It kind of seems like it would be a scene from a movie or something...

Anyway, that was really amazing. )
AlbertaxRose chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Love it! Absolutely brilliant!
see you another day chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Sasuke and Sakura are always could-be's and should-have-been's, aren't they?

By the way, in day nine I believe, tastes is spelled wrong, 'It tastse like what-should-have-been.'

I love the way you portray the relationship, your writing is amazing. :)
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »