Reviews for A Man Short
akagami hime chan chapter 7 . 2/4
this was great. Just. What I needed after feeling all bitter and sad about just discovering Leverage and 3 minutes later finding out it's been cancelled for years.
But really, can you imagine the team meeting Lassie? his heart would burst from frustration hahahah omg
zeps9001 chapter 7 . 1/6
the Leverage part was good, but the Psych one was lacking. Shawn never used his abilities and the humor felt a bit off.
padfootl0ve chapter 5 . 12/2/2017
Please tell me Rita Lockhart is a Harry Potter reference
The Alien of Pluto chapter 7 . 11/6/2017
This was fantastic and wildly enjoyable! Thanks
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2017
Ahhh! Angel reference! And one of the funniest moments in the series too!
bobert0774 chapter 7 . 10/8/2017
That was an awesome story & hilarious as well as semi-suspenseful! Thanks so much for sharing
NobodyZHuman chapter 7 . 8/7/2017
I just found this story and i'm in love. You did such a great job writing them and the story was awesome.
FanaticallyInLove chapter 7 . 6/12/2017
Well that was super funI could totally read more of that!
wandakv chapter 7 . 3/24/2017
This was, I think, the best fanfic I have read. Totally entertaining. I will definitely read more of yours. Thanks :-)
wandakv chapter 3 . 3/24/2017
I just finished Chapter 3, and I am so loving your humor. Thanks :-)
sherihopeb chapter 7 . 10/1/2016
OMG! I loved this story! You have the characters spot on! Please consider writing another one with ShawnEliot! This just was such a great read!
sherihopeb chapter 3 . 10/1/2016
omgoodness! I am loving this! Laughing so hard right now! You have written the dialogue for these characters so spot on! Love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2016
I loved the astronaut joke! Angel right?
TFALokiwriter chapter 7 . 6/2/2016
This was largely Leverage/Psych heavy, fantastic job with the humor and the danger. :) Brilliant! LOVED IT!
TFALokiwriter chapter 6 . 6/2/2016
Well played Shawn, well played.