Reviews for A Man Short
Cgarcia555 chapter 7 . 12/7/2015
I have never watched Psych but I thoroughly enjoyed the mixture and just from commercials of the show I fell my vision of Shawn were spot on. It wirked well. Love it!
XxAceLawxX chapter 7 . 6/18/2015
This story was so fun/cool to read! I love shawn's interactions with everyone, and I find it incredibly cool that Shawn and Eliot's last names match up! I didn't even notice Eliots last name until I looked at these fics! LOL
snobunniex3 chapter 7 . 5/21/2015
I really really really enjoyed this! It's hilarious! Thank you!
Squish The Squirrel Fish chapter 7 . 4/7/2015
I loved it!
Synn Nexus chapter 7 . 1/27/2015
Oh my glob I was giggling like a mad woman reading this! Lol
It was great. :)
Empress Akitla chapter 3 . 1/7/2015
Knew I recognized the con from somewhere. Excited to keep reading!

-EmpressAkitla
NaruShika-Forever chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
Beautiful! Everyone was just perfect and amazing and... Just beautiful!
PirateJenna chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
Oh my goodness! This story is one of my all time favorite Leverage fanfics. I love how much set-up you put into this. The con and bad guy are done as well as any Leverage villain. You did a great job weaving Shawn into the story. I will definitely be reading this one again.
IlaunaDespain chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
You made it very easy to picture all of this in my head with the characters from both Leverage and Psych.
Not a lot of stories I've read I can say that about. It was a good late-night read thank you.
GlOmP3R chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
Awh loved it ! Wanted to see everyone's reactions when Shawn got back, all bruised up and hurt. Oh well. You should make a sequle where Shawn is in trouble, maybe kidnapped or something, and calls Elliot and the team for help. They come rushing over , and them plus lassie and Gus and everyone from there team up to save Shawn ! :D !
nezumi 248 chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
um. . . great fic so far as i've read, but i think you may want to google diseases before you use them in any kind of story. sickle cell anemia is something people are born with, it's not really fatal, and it wouldn't require a bone marrow transplant.
Treant Balewood chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
Woot! Really enjoyed this, Thanks for Writing! I'll be keeping an eye out for part 2
Twilight Dusk chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
There but for an unfortunate casual aside...I imagine if we had been given the epic crossover Word of God wanted, this is totally how it would have gone. Anyone who argues is the burning sheet metal on the drug dealer's car. You rock this so hard.
Kara chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
So good! I did not stop laughing!
Incognito77 chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
This was an amazing and hilarious story. I was cracking up at several parts and the characters seemed so believable. I wish there could have been a cannon crossover but this is just as good and i don't even like crossovers. Once again great story.