Reviews for Soft and Fleeting
Majestrix Stormbringer chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I'm a puddle of goo, now. Just... What I love about this fic is that Nyota acknowledges that neither their life nor her relationship with Spock is perfect; that's normal and realistic. But what is wonderful is that the perfection achieved is perfect for her. Just... it's beautiful. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Sooooo cute! Wasnt expecting this and it was so great 3
VWalk chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Papa Spock. Your writing is brilliant. You paint such emotionally charged and brilliant pictures with your words.

Thank you for sharing.
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Absolutely beautfil. I do not know what more to say, beyond the fact that this is lovely. Nicely done.
Roman Holiday chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This is the cutest!
Linstock chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Lovely. I do like a dishevelled Spock. This was a beautifully drawn warm family scene.
fanficfan71 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Nicely written. Good to see Spock happy and at peace.
Mrs.T'Abby S'chn T'gai Kirk chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
beautiful thanks!
brodie-wan chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Another wonderful look into the lives of this family. I have really enjoyed th changing POV with each story that you write. Here Nyota is blessed with the image of her huband and child asleep.

"Very much fast asleep on the couch was Spock, Ilori laying comfortably and completely passed out on his father's chest. Spock's lean fingers stretched protectively over his infant son's back, lips parted slightly in slumber."

Precious image. And I enjoyed, also, how she woke him up.

On to the new one!
Josie010 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Absolutely beautiful! Well done! :)
Kawaii Usagi Chan San chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
aww! this was so perfect! if i were her i would have found a camera to capture this sweet moment _ man there so cute!
Hepburn chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
That was really lovely. You took a special moment and made it beautiful. :)
Kryska chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
It is such a short scene, but you give so much to it. I feel as if I was there with them, taking part of such a wonderful moment with their family. congrats!
DiscoUnicorn chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Beautiful.
aliceandra chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
So cute! I love it! amazing! a favorite of mine now!

~Alice