Reviews for NotRose
ran0neechan chapter 14 . 4/9
This is entertaining :D The little jokes and whatnot make this worth reading. I'm hoping she figures something out with all those gizmos. I like Zoe, please continue.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 13 . 2/28
Nope, Nine never did domestic, did he? Ah well, Zoe's going to change that! Wonderful chapter, can't wait to read the next one! And finally! He admits that Zoe's the only thing that's keeping him going right now! Ooo. 'Dalek' is going to kill him. Yikes.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 12 . 2/28
Yay, Indra's alive! And Zoe knows what she's getting into, even though the Doctor doesn't quite yet. Shareen, you can't stop her from doing what she came here to do. Go Zoe! I like her! can't wait to read the next chapter!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 9 . 2/28
Poor Zoe, but really, she can't save everyone. It's always hard to watch people die, knowing that you can't help them, no matter how hard you try. Great chapter, even if it is sad. Can't wait to read the next one!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 8 . 2/28
Ah. The Oncoming Storm. Poor Doctor. I never realized though, how whoever, be it Jabe or an OFC, getting burned would affect him. He's just out of the Time War, memories of Gallifrey burning still fresh in his mind. No wonder he was so mad at Cassandra. But really, he is so amazing. new skin within a few hours? He certainly lives up to his chosen name.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 7 . 2/28
I always liked Jack. It's always nice when he knows from the dimension hopper about Raffalo and makes sure that she survives, because that's one less death to weigh down the Doctor. And, I think that if Jack had known about Raffalo, he wouldn't have let her die. He just strikes me as that type of guy. Great chapter, can't wait to read the next one!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 6 . 2/28
Oh, it's not lousy, it's fantastic! I love it! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 5 . 2/28
Yay! She's now a companion! Can't wait to see how things have changed for Platform One!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 4 . 2/28
Ooo, things are getting interesting! It's always nice to see Nine being nice, because he generally kinda hides that because he's getting over the Time War, but I wish that Christoper Eccleston hadn't left so early. I liked him! Anyway, great chapter!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 3 . 2/28
AAAAAAAAAAH! NINE! YAY! Anyway, great chapter! Can't wait to read the next one!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 2 . 2/28
Meh, filler, but its important stuff! We finally meet Nine next chapter! Yay!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 2/28
Yeah, the Master would pretty much do exactly that. Great chapter, the Master is scary! Can't wait to read more!
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 14 . 2/25
aw i feel so sorry for hr i hope to read more soon its characters, plot and writings are amazing :)))))
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 14 . 2/1
Oh man! Big cliffie! This story is very interesting and well-written, and I cannot wit to see how the rest of it goes.
hadrianlopez1 chapter 14 . 1/28
I like it hope you continue with the story