Reviews for Passion
Lolavie chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
This story is fantastic. Great linkage with two amazing shows!
Writerchick1230 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
This is simply beautiful :D
valmontmerteuil chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
God I love you for mingling Buffy and Gossip Girl. I just started my Freshman year of college and of all of the TV series that I own, all I brought were the seven seasons of Buffy (because I don't know how I could exist not being able to watch any episode at any time) and the two seasons of Gossip Girl (because it's my current obsession).

Also, Angelus's words fit Chuck and Blair so freaking well.

Also, the use of the Tara feelings was adorable.

And Mr. Brightside is a great song.

Yay.
The411 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
It really is good to know, that there are other people out there how are/were obsessed with Buffy. Needless to say, I recognised the speech instantly and also the Tara reference. I love hoq you connected Angels Speech with Chuck and Blair I think it fits really well. And I would love to read some other stories of that kind. There are a couple of other Buffy speeches that would fit soo well with Chair.
Nakii-Ilylac chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I liked it. My favourite bit was when she hugged him in the darkness like after Bart's funeral. It was really sweet but sad at the same time. Good job!
newyorkcitydreaming chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
AWESOME job! two of my favorite shows keep up the great work:)
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I loved this. I know nothing of Buffy, but I think the same themes echo in Chair and Chair I definatly get :) I can really relate this story to the weakling and coward in the GG season finale, because seperate they are hurt, jealous, deprived, and all of the many things you listed (so elegantly might I add), but together they are none of those, but they are everything together and for each other. I also really loved how you characterized the "dark of night" as the one place they could just be themselves; so true. So amazing; thank you for sharing it.