Reviews for Learning To Breathe
anon chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
Good chapter. The sex scene was great. And Id love it if you write more smut into your stories ;)
Daryl chapter 7 . 8/29/2010
this is an incredible chapter. totally worth the wait. you did a great job
twin who likes to travel chapter 7 . 8/23/2010
I'm happy to see another update. Don't worry too much about the smut. I'm not a big fan when stories get really graphic. I totally understand about mentioning songs to set the mood for that chapter. You had a good reason, too, for this latest update being delayed. I hope you enjoy college, and that you get along well with your roommate.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
Very nice chapter. You compiled and explained the emotions well and the process of grieving. I think its very realistic. I hope to read more soon.
Daryl chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
this was a great chapter. hope all your graduation and prom stuff goes well.
Begin To Fray chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
Oh Man, Katie's life just keeps getting worse. I think she deserves j/k goodness in the next chapter as much as us readers do! Loved the update, can't wait for the next part.
Daryl chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
i love this chapter. jessie and katie falling asleep on the couch was so sweet
Begin To Fray chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
You're back! Thank god for that, I was beginning to wonder if we were ever going to see a chapter five. Congrats on NYU, I hear it's a good'n! I'm glad my reviews make you smile and I hope you're reading this in an English accent in your head. (If it helps, my accent is a stereotypical "hugh grant" kind of accent!) Although, I hate to burst your bubble but being English makes no-one 4 times smarter, I know plenty of people that could prove my statement too... I really loved the update. Katie just can't help being adorable even when she's insecure. Can't wait for Chapter Six, I will love you forever if you post it by sunday!
twin who likes to travel chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
I felt I was taking a shot in the dark, so to speak, when I checked to see if any stories were updated. I'm happy to see an update from you. I decided to go back to chapter one of this story to refresh my memory of it. I can't think of anything critical to say right now. As for the topic of missed reviews, I only get truly aggravated for the reason in my profile. I understand not everyone feels the need to review, but I try to add at least one thing in every chapter that they will feel the urge to comment on; whether it's good or bad. The prime example being: the Dawn/Jessie pairing in Jessie Sammler, Vampire Slayer. I write mainly for three reasons: boredom, to get these ideas out of my head, and encourage others to update or start their own stories. Since you're back to updating and I'm working on two different stories, we can start another game of review tag. One is the sequel to Too Late For Apologies and the other to the 8 Simple Rules story, More Than a Statement? What do you mean about an idea for #35? I guess I'll finish with, “Tag, you’re it.”
jellytots90 chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
oh my god you just made my day...

i love you...wait scratch that my girlfriend might get annoyed at that...lol...i love your story...thats better :D

definitely keep going
Dancinfool04 chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
This is a great story please continue. Though if you do update before Sunday I won't be able to read it till Monday but write it anyways!
ParamoreLover chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
It did help to 'freshen up' haha. And i totally understand your busy-ness cuz midterms were horribly stressful! But now that's all over, we can chill for the next few months until finals! yay!

Oh yeah, nice chapter. I almost forgot to mention that. Which is dumb cuz that's the whole point of a review, right? lol
Daryl chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
this update is fantastic. i hope katie makes it out of the wheelchair soon
Begin To Fray chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I'm glad that my being English pleases you! That chapter was brilliant once again, looking forward to more as always.
twin who likes to travel chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
I'm not enraged, Ive been trying to wait patiently for updates to any of the stories I've reviewd in the past. I'm happy that you updated though. As far as this site goes, the only thing that comes close to enraging me is something I mentioned in my profile and the fact I haven't heard from the person I considered my biggest fan for a long time. In case you forgot what I'm referring to, I tell you. The problem I have is when people add me to their favorites or alerts lists but fail to leave reviews. I would like to have some input on what made it good enough to be favorited. To be honest, I didn't think some of them were good enough for that to happen or not that many times. As long as yo continue to write, I'll try to wait pateiently for whatever comes next. If you want to know, I will tell you of another idea I might have considered for when Jessie alsmot lost it in chapter 35. I had just thought of it, and if I had thought of it when I was wiriting that chapter I might have used it instead.