Reviews for The Life I Loved
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 15 . 10/18/2013
-Sob- This is such an awesome story!
TalkingFish chapter 15 . 1/3/2013
Oh my gosh, you have to continue. AND IT WAS GOOD, OKAY. I wouldn't be leaving a review here if it wasn't good, so it was good. :P But, anyway, again, you must continue even if it has been...quite a few years since you last updated. :P
PastHopingFor chapter 15 . 12/22/2012
EHMAGAWD. OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS TO ME. YOUR STORY IS AMAZING AND IT'S BEEN THREE YEARS?! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME BACK AND FINISH! EVERY CHAPTER HAD MY HEART POUNDING!
agentsofcarter chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
Thank god! Hermione came back to life1 Yes! I love this chapter, and please update soon. I'm dying! I'm begging you! Please! :)
agentsofcarter chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
No1 Hermione cannot die! Please I hope she stays alive, like Harry comes back to life after Voldemort Avada Kedavras him.
agentsofcarter chapter 13 . 7/30/2012
Who is it? Yay! Hermione finally got her memory back! I'm so happy right now! *victory dance*
agentsofcarter chapter 12 . 7/30/2012
Yay! And all this time I thought it was Ron. Sorry Ron. Lucius Malfoy is such a jerk. How dare he not respect his son's love.
agentsofcarter chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
Stubborn Hermione. But I don't blame her. I really do hate Ron now more than ever. Poor Draco. He is so upset. :( Nice chapter with details.
agentsofcarter chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
Nooooooooooooo! Hermione's memories are gone! Nooooooooooo! So sad! Poor Draco.
agentsofcarter chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
Oh Merlin, I really hate Lavender and Ron! But I love this chapter, too.
agentsofcarter chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
Aww, so sad. Ginny/Blaise and Harry/Luna is a great choice of pairings! :D Ron is annoying, and I don't like him! So, sweet Draco and Hermione finally kissed! Yay! :)
agentsofcarter chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Aww, I'm sorry for that jerk doing that to you! Hope you feel batter. A flower for you. :) -

Love this chapter. I really dislike Ron here. Keep continuing! :D
agentsofcarter chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Dum dum dum! (Suspense song...) Hehe! Love the chapter, and I hope Hermione has the courage to say that she doesn't love Ron. But she loves Draco.
agentsofcarter chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Ooh! Cliffhanger. Love the chapter.
agentsofcarter chapter 4 . 7/30/2012