Reviews for Padam
Sand52525 chapter 10 . 2/26/2014
I can't believe it's almost 2 years now since your last update! I still come back to your story in hopes that you might post another chapter.
I re-read the whole thing and it took my breath away... again

I guess I'll keep my hope that you might update one day :)
Poke-Yaoi-FanGirl chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
I don't know if this is 3x4... I men quatre seems to like that brunette more than trowa...
Poke-Yaoi-FanGirl chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
this IS Trowa X Quatre... right? did I confuse 3 and 4 for the wrong people..?
lunarays chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
I love your Quatre. He has always been my favourite character and your interpretation of him is just...accurate yet with originality. I have always wondered how anyone with his personality can ever truly be happy and your Quatre just breaks my heart. He is so messed up in here that I want to tell Trowa to just leave him and move on with his life because frankly, any Quatre pieces left just may not be salvageable.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Someone elses stealth may catch youe eye, but it is not an obbsession.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Someone was being stealthy.
Fortune Maiden chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
I must say, I don't normally read AUs or anything with OCs but I really love your story. I love the ties to Edith Piaf's music (I imagine there will eventually be a "La Vie en Rose" chapter right?) and the random bits of French here and there (amazingly enough, they're so well placed that I can actually understand them with my limited (aka almost nonexistent) knowledge of French)

And most of all: I love your OCs. It's funny, but I think this is the first fic I read where there is essentially a girl with a tragic backstory from one of the boy's pasts that has suddenly reappeared to cause a complicated relationship and she does this without coming off as an annoying perfect Mary Sue. It's like she's there, but not there. Important, but not intrusive. Driving the plot, but not actually doing anything...(and frankly, the fact that we still don't know her name is a bonus!)

And of course, I love the twisted broken Quatre and the gentle devoted Trowa . Its rare to have them portrayed quite like this.
aphroditeachan chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
Holy crap, this is intense. So freaking intense. Quatre is completely messed up, and my heart breaks for Trowa. ;_; Please continue this and beat some sense into Quatre!
JellyBob chapter 10 . 6/3/2012
I feel terrible for not reviewing this earlier, as I have been following it for some time and it has been haunting me for just as long. This is one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read. I was stunned when you updated - I can't tell you how grateful I am that you've returned to it! Like other reviewers have said, this latest chapter doesn't seem at all forced, which supports my hypothesis that you are one of the most natural writers I've ever encountered. The effortless, confident, and original air of your narration is magical, just like the story itself, which is breathtakingly romantic at the same time as it is gritty, jarring, and tremendous. Have you written anything else that is available online? I'd follow you to any fandom just to read some more of your work. I feel really, really fortunate to have come across you.

I don't want to just keep saying "omg original original original!" but what you've got here is so fresh and incredible that I keep coming back to it. I think I'm probably a terribly close-minded fanfiction reader; it seems to take something extraordinary to pull me out of my normally uncompromising niche. This has so many elements that I'd typically shy away from, and they're all executed with such self-assurance that I feel clumsy even thinking about them - does that make sense? I think grace may be something you're born with, especially when it comes to writing, and you have it in spades. It's amazing, and humbling.

I love Edith Piaf. I love Quatre's brilliance and instability, and his beautiful mystery woman (with whom I feel vicariously obsessed), and the distinctions between his and Trowa's POVs. I've got so many questions that I kind of hope you'll never answer, because in your discretion, you manage a respect for your characters' privacy that is beautiful and intriguing. This story makes me nostalgic for France, which I've only visited a few times. Reading this fic inspires a lot in me, creatively and romantically and even professionally - I just feel like I can go places when I read this, even if they're dark places. It makes a lot of difficult things in life seem worth it.

Sorry for the inarticulacy, and thanks so much for sharing this beautiful piece with us! I wish I could explain properly how much it means to me. Hope this new month is finding you happy and healthy and maybe even inspired to update (but only if you want to). Take care!
maustin89 chapter 10 . 5/18/2012
Bravo :D Just got done rereading the entire story, and I remember now how much I adored your characterization of Quatre. It's a real treat to revisit it and see the continuation of the plot - Quatre's instability is really coming across loud and clear. Hopefully life is less rough for you now, and your creativity has a chance to revive and let the story flow. Take care, & thanks for the read!

M
StandingOnTheRooftops chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
*sniffles* I know it's gonna be sad. And I can't stop myself from reading. It's just like a cookie fresh from the oven. You know it's gonna burn if you bite into it, but you just *can't* resist, and then you curse and curse when it burns, then take another bite anyways. It's ALWAYS like that with this story. *pouts* But, I think it's because I need this story, this Quatre, to help even out the balance with all the other Quatre's out there, the silly blond 'perfect' ones. Hmm. Maybe, I don't know. All I know is that I hate Quatre like this, I hate this story and yet I love it, and I can't stop myself from reading, at least not for long. It stares at me from my inbox, and it won't let me rest I hate it, and yet I love it. Such contradiction.
AliasPseudo chapter 10 . 5/8/2012
Oh, I missed this. Still the melancholic beauty I fell in love with, which was totally worth the wait. Certainly not a failure. Absolutely no need to apologize.

We understand life is busy. Thank you, thank you, thank you for this. Still, can't wait for more.
hardwired chapter 10 . 5/6/2012
This story is amazing. You can't tell that you forced it. Your writing is worth the wait as well.
letters chapter 10 . 5/6/2012
I'm glad you're back. :) This story is still gorgeous; I don't think you've lost your touch.
Vampykitty-kun chapter 9 . 6/8/2011