Reviews for Ecstasy
MEOWS chapter 1 . 8/3
FUCK that totally gave me a glitter boner.
alfamky chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
good story.

liked it
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
good work but I thought a positive end wont kill anyone.
jackasseatsdonkydick chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
): can you please make a happy ending? i dont understand why the end was fulled with regret when in it you mentioned how draco must had fallen inlove with him during the war and how harry had wanted him since hogwarts.ยก it was still a excellent story but still...please consider making a sequel or something,id deffiently read it.;D
nikitabell chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
this is the nth time i've read this, i've lost count.

is there a sequel on Ecstasy? for a happy ending?
Veneya chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
*sobs*, u are such a meanie..that was a cliffhanger. I would have totally loved them to declare their love for each other *pouts*
Starberry chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
It's been a long time since I've read a fanfic. I'm glad i stumbled upon yours. It's heart breaking not to mention also erotic. Good job XD sequel pls? :D
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
very awesome! too bad that it can't happen again D:
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Aaae, sad D:
StrawberIceream chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
A sequel please?
EvilMissSaphy chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I think I'm almost in tears.

That was amazingly sweet and heart-wrenching (not to mention erotic) It was beautifully written and didn't move too fast, plus the idea in general is a great one.

I don't think I can find a single thing wrong with it
Qtelatino1 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
This was one hot, erotic yet emotional story if I ever read. You place very deep & hard press emotions to two individuals who longed for one another. Why don't you write up a follow up to Draco being preg with Harry's child or having them finally fall in love with one another as it was meant.
darkmoon573 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
That was great. Too bad it had a sad ending :(
Himuro chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I usually dislike anything having to do with rape...but I must admit I liked this one. It was pretty hot at the end and everything. xD Sad ending...but good job.
raventekanya chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
well that stunk good job anyway

peace out