Reviews for Wild Charon
Oooh.
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Wow.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
this is reall awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Anthony1l chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
LOL!

That is all.
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
So when are you going to update this story it's been way over a year and this was a nice one. I dislike it when people just give up for stupid reasons. And if it is because you didn't get the amount of reviews that you wanted then yea it is a very stupid reason to have given up on the story.
god of all chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Ah, this was a fun fic, you ever going to continue it? Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Hishin Trueflame chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
funny story i like it
Kithrin chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
hm... interesting...
Taeniaea chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
cool story
Rc1212 chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
Cool story! Looks like it might be of the better ones on this site! Can't wait for more! Keep up the good work!
Shannon Dee chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
This is a fun story. Waiting for the next chapter. Thanks
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
cool story
deitarionSSokolow chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
I like how you've managed to refine the "Setsuna is Ranma's mother" element by doing things like having Nabiki notice shared mannerisms and your humor is good... but unfortunately, I've read so much mediocre Ranma crossover fanfiction that I'm just plain tired of seeing additional fiancées and Ranma getting in embarassing situations just for kicks. (Embarassing situations to explore Ranma's character? Fine... but it doesn't feel like you revealed anything new. Same opinion for embarassing situations to teach Ranma something.)

In other words, I enjoyed chapter 1, but chapters 2 and 3 just felt stale and boring. It also doesn't help that your writing could use some work for the beginning of chapter 3. The way you structured it, I had to re-read it several times before I figured out that I hadn't missed anything and you were just drawing out the mystery in a confusing fashion.

It's your story and you're free to continue this way, but in my experience, what separates good authors from OK authors is being able to make their humor and plot feel fresh even when writing in highly-saturated fandoms like Ranma-SM crossover. I recommend more focus on character reactions and less on exposition and explanation. I'll set an alert on your story now and unset it later if I lose interest completely.