Reviews for Our Proposal
joey-anderson chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
haha cool!
Kia chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I loved the proposal part...very funny...but America really should legalize gay marriage!
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
It's legal in New York now! :D i hope that when i want to get married, it'll be legal EVERYWHERE! at least in the Us. :) this fic was adorable
Lala-tan chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
OMG LOL. Seriously Ellen is so inspirational for the LGBT community! Loved the ending btw. How it all sums up to gay marriages not considered as marriages. Well done! :D
Miladys chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Lol! Oh my god! The last part ruin all of the fluffy fluff mood! XD I can't stop laughing really.. Lol

This's epic! Fave!
winegoldsayuri chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This is simply brilliant! XD Some of the american politicians should seriously read that (or Lucky in general *giggles*). Though it wasn't quite the end I (or probably all readers) expected I don't think there could've been a cooler way to end this. XD *is still giggling madly at Lavis "... what?" *
MEh chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I loved it! it was so beautiful...up until the end. It was kinda amood killer. I'd advise against that again (unless that was the intention; i would still advise against it however). Other than that it was perfect.
jag finns inte chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
that was pretty awesome LEGALIZE GAY MARRIAGE!
SisterWicked chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
OMMFG XD I so much expected you to be serious! LAWL olord it hurts...
Tofu-Master chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Wow. Wow, wow...bloody fuckin' WOW.

o.0

This...is the epitome of brilliance, my dear!

-faints-

I lolled SO effin' hard at the end. Jus' TRYIN' ta read Tyki-sama's "proposal" out-loud very nearly gave me quite a severe case of verbal diarrhea.

-cough-

In any case, i enjoyed this significantly.

HAIL ELLEN-SAMA!

-strikes pose-
Lil' Miss Spookiness chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
it was sweet, romantic, uber fluffy...

and that ending was fantastic!

so funni

way ta ruin da mood tyki!

loved it muchos
ten chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I read the second to last paragraph and tipped over.
Aika Kyoraku chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Ha! Nice ending! I really enjoyed this story! And I'm all for gay marriage! Seriously America, get your buts in gear 'cause it's time for change.
Sweet Snow2 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
LOL I Loved the lucky and I WAS NOT expecting that ending! XD It's romantic then suddenly tyki asks that and it's like..wait WHAT? Love it!
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
that was funny, and good, and that really is a terrible way to propose