Reviews for A Letter of the Dead
AllSheNeedsIsLove chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
:O
Gamet Kauum Gekxoum chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
When I read the first part of the summary, I thought it was a suicide note /you/ were writing. "It will be soon," at least the second time it's said, should be "It will not be long." I like how you describe Roxas's location. Interesting how there's more than one grim reaper (makes sense too). I liked the ending.
Cirque du Lune chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
AS promised, I therefor review this fic. WHAT KIND OF CRAZY -BLEEP- POSSESSED AXEL NOW? WAI? -cough- anyhoo, poor Roxas. D: (Oh, and you can e-mail me anytime you want, 'kay? :D)
Sexy-Tacos-Emo-Waffles chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Oh, that's so sad. Poor Axel, he got lost and killed his love. D: Psh, whatever Roxas did, he must, not really, deserve. Because like, something must have caused Axel to change... Huh... it's good... 8D 9,0 huggles
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Oh, Roxas... Axel how could you? *Grabs Jack Sparrow* Help him get rid of the demon possession!
Twister Atma chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Finally took me like an hour to log in, stupid internet connection.

Anyway I can already see I didn't get the first review, so like 2nd or 3rd? I really shouldn't be reviewing at 2:30AM but since i have a flight at 7 it really doesn't matter now does it? But anyway, why just why would Axel kill Roxas? I mean like what kind of crazy shit possessed him this time? And just what did he kill Roxas with? What if Axel found that letter? Would he burn it or just keep it as a remembrance of Roxas? Why an I asking so many questions that you probably might not answer? and Why haven't i finished packing?

-Twister Atma

P.S. You know that dance i went too? The pictures should still be on my wall somewhere on facebook just to let you know cause you wanted to see me in a dress right?
mei lynn 64 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
This is really...wow... I do wanna know, what did Axel inject in Roxas' bloodstream? WHY IN THE WORLD DO YOU ALWAYS MAKE AXEL KILL ROXAS? This is really good none-the-less. I like how Roxas still loves Axel, even though Axel is going to kill him.