Reviews for This Isn't Happening
annegaming11 chapter 30 . 2/1
Please, please continue the story.
FloggingBri chapter 30 . 1/19
Please, please, please finish the story!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/6/2016
O, please! I beg of you! Please finish! I even wrote a poem about it!

'The Best Story'

I once read a good story,
It was the best I've read,
The book was exciting,
The chapters enticing,
It was the best story I've read
Hotmamantx chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
Loved the story . I really wish for an update
Athena Dragonseeker21 chapter 30 . 1/9/2016
I love this story please update very soon!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Wow just wow
Espied7 chapter 30 . 10/5/2015
Sweet! I would love to see an epilogue but I see how the story is ready to end :) thanks for writing, as always!
bookworm661 chapter 8 . 9/16/2015
True the proposal wasn't horribly traditional or hopelessly romantic; but it was 100% pure Severus Snape.
raygranger chapter 30 . 8/29/2015
Hello, I am Brazilian love fanfics despite not write, I have a special passion for the couple Hermione and Severus saw his fanfic about marriage law (his latest fanfic) and decided to look at their stories putras and found that this not this finished. You intend to break it? cuz u writes very well. Until next chapters of some other fanfic hahaha kisses
Angelus chapter 6 . 5/20/2015
I don't agree with this chapter, it's a bit needs to get over himself and go apologise for being a prat if nothing else instead of being a coward
korppi74 chapter 30 . 4/16/2015
errr.. are you going to finish this or not? its been 4 years! this is such good story in fact. shame if you don't continue this potential story.
Isnape24 chapter 30 . 4/12/2015
Finish please?
calmme chapter 30 . 4/8/2015
I start reading this after waiting for so long to have sacrificial vow updated... Only to get to the end and see this hasnt been updated in years! Bummer, it was a good story! I enjoy your writing style!
mscarm chapter 30 . 4/6/2015
I just found this story and it was so great, but I'm so bummed it just ended :/
riskeybusiness chapter 30 . 3/29/2015
Not sure it you're planning on updating this. I'd love a proper ending! But it seemed pretty much done anyway so I'm not too sad it's unfinished :p really enjoyed it!