Reviews for This Isn't Happening
riskeybusiness chapter 30 . 3/29
Not sure it you're planning on updating this. I'd love a proper ending! But it seemed pretty much done anyway so I'm not too sad it's unfinished :p really enjoyed it!
Nathalie Joe chapter 30 . 3/19
Good lord! You can't leave a story like that! How did Aiden's first day go? Will Severus stop Hogwarts to take care of him? When will they marry? Just one more chapter to have a closure please. I read this in just a couple of hours, it was awesome (unfinished, but awesome!)
fanficlover86 chapter 30 . 3/2
Omg. Why have you not updated in years? Why do I torture myself with abandoned stories? What do I have to do to get another chapter? I'm not above begging!
Annamonk chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I've read this and loved it. Wish you would finish it.
pianomouse chapter 30 . 10/11/2014
I enjoy reading your story and the way you have written the characters. I hope you are able to finish this story one day.
daisycb chapter 30 . 10/1/2014
They are making great parents. I'd like to continue reading this.
BlueWater5 chapter 30 . 9/22/2014
Great story!
meg527 chapter 30 . 8/20/2014
This is a fabulous story! Thank you! I hope there's an update soon.
meg527 chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
I think this chapter was true to both characters. The proposal and refusal were perfect.
babygirljen6 chapter 30 . 8/9/2014
How come you stopped writing this? It's a wonderful story, I relate to it very much. My sons name is Aidan and it's one of my favorite pairings
Blue night fairy chapter 30 . 7/28/2014
Great story!
angryteabag chapter 30 . 6/3/2014
Damn this unfinished. I realise it been over 3 years but any chance on an ending?
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 30 . 4/29/2014
Finish up the story, plz?
Mid-Autumn's Dream chapter 30 . 3/30/2014
Its been over two years since you updated! Why?! Lol.
I love it, so much. Thank you for a cute story to occupy my time with.
M.A.D
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
I'm chuckling at the sight of a tiny, black-haired serious toddler boy dressed in dark colors. lol

Looking forward to their date!

Lavender needs to take a one-way Portkey someplace. Don't really care where.