Reviews for This Isn't Happening
Shalom K. Kruger chapter 30 . 4/16
errr.. are you going to finish this or not? its been 4 years! this is such good story in fact. shame if you don't continue this potential story.
Isnape24 chapter 30 . 4/12
Finish please?
calmme chapter 30 . 4/8
I start reading this after waiting for so long to have sacrificial vow updated... Only to get to the end and see this hasnt been updated in years! Bummer, it was a good story! I enjoy your writing style!
mscarm chapter 30 . 4/6
I just found this story and it was so great, but I'm so bummed it just ended :/
riskeybusiness chapter 30 . 3/29
Not sure it you're planning on updating this. I'd love a proper ending! But it seemed pretty much done anyway so I'm not too sad it's unfinished :p really enjoyed it!
Nathalie Joe chapter 30 . 3/19
Good lord! You can't leave a story like that! How did Aiden's first day go? Will Severus stop Hogwarts to take care of him? When will they marry? Just one more chapter to have a closure please. I read this in just a couple of hours, it was awesome (unfinished, but awesome!)
fanficlover86 chapter 30 . 3/2
Omg. Why have you not updated in years? Why do I torture myself with abandoned stories? What do I have to do to get another chapter? I'm not above begging!
Annamonk chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I've read this and loved it. Wish you would finish it.
pianomouse chapter 30 . 10/11/2014
I enjoy reading your story and the way you have written the characters. I hope you are able to finish this story one day.
daisycb chapter 30 . 10/1/2014
They are making great parents. I'd like to continue reading this.
BlueWater5 chapter 30 . 9/22/2014
Great story!
meg527 chapter 30 . 8/20/2014
This is a fabulous story! Thank you! I hope there's an update soon.
meg527 chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
I think this chapter was true to both characters. The proposal and refusal were perfect.
babygirljen6 chapter 30 . 8/9/2014
How come you stopped writing this? It's a wonderful story, I relate to it very much. My sons name is Aidan and it's one of my favorite pairings
Blue night fairy chapter 30 . 7/28/2014