Reviews for This Isn't Happening
raygranger chapter 30 . 8/29
Hello, I am Brazilian love fanfics despite not write, I have a special passion for the couple Hermione and Severus saw his fanfic about marriage law (his latest fanfic) and decided to look at their stories putras and found that this not this finished. You intend to break it? cuz u writes very well. Until next chapters of some other fanfic hahaha kisses
Angelus chapter 6 . 5/20
I don't agree with this chapter, it's a bit needs to get over himself and go apologise for being a prat if nothing else instead of being a coward
gingerbread3124 chapter 30 . 4/16
errr.. are you going to finish this or not? its been 4 years! this is such good story in fact. shame if you don't continue this potential story.
Isnape24 chapter 30 . 4/12
Finish please?
calmme chapter 30 . 4/8
I start reading this after waiting for so long to have sacrificial vow updated... Only to get to the end and see this hasnt been updated in years! Bummer, it was a good story! I enjoy your writing style!
mscarm chapter 30 . 4/6
I just found this story and it was so great, but I'm so bummed it just ended :/
riskeybusiness chapter 30 . 3/29
Not sure it you're planning on updating this. I'd love a proper ending! But it seemed pretty much done anyway so I'm not too sad it's unfinished :p really enjoyed it!
Nathalie Joe chapter 30 . 3/19
Good lord! You can't leave a story like that! How did Aiden's first day go? Will Severus stop Hogwarts to take care of him? When will they marry? Just one more chapter to have a closure please. I read this in just a couple of hours, it was awesome (unfinished, but awesome!)
fanficlover86 chapter 30 . 3/2
Omg. Why have you not updated in years? Why do I torture myself with abandoned stories? What do I have to do to get another chapter? I'm not above begging!
Annamonk chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I've read this and loved it. Wish you would finish it.
pianomouse chapter 30 . 10/11/2014
I enjoy reading your story and the way you have written the characters. I hope you are able to finish this story one day.
daisycb chapter 30 . 10/1/2014
They are making great parents. I'd like to continue reading this.
BlueWater5 chapter 30 . 9/22/2014
Great story!
meg527 chapter 30 . 8/20/2014
This is a fabulous story! Thank you! I hope there's an update soon.
meg527 chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
I think this chapter was true to both characters. The proposal and refusal were perfect.