Reviews for This Isn't Happening
Athena Dragonseeker21 chapter 30 . 1/9
I love this story please update very soon!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Wow just wow
Espied7 chapter 30 . 10/5/2015
Sweet! I would love to see an epilogue but I see how the story is ready to end :) thanks for writing, as always!
bookworm661 chapter 8 . 9/16/2015
True the proposal wasn't horribly traditional or hopelessly romantic; but it was 100% pure Severus Snape.
raygranger chapter 30 . 8/29/2015
Hello, I am Brazilian love fanfics despite not write, I have a special passion for the couple Hermione and Severus saw his fanfic about marriage law (his latest fanfic) and decided to look at their stories putras and found that this not this finished. You intend to break it? cuz u writes very well. Until next chapters of some other fanfic hahaha kisses
Angelus chapter 6 . 5/20/2015
I don't agree with this chapter, it's a bit needs to get over himself and go apologise for being a prat if nothing else instead of being a coward
korppi74 chapter 30 . 4/16/2015
errr.. are you going to finish this or not? its been 4 years! this is such good story in fact. shame if you don't continue this potential story.
Isnape24 chapter 30 . 4/12/2015
Finish please?
calmme chapter 30 . 4/8/2015
I start reading this after waiting for so long to have sacrificial vow updated... Only to get to the end and see this hasnt been updated in years! Bummer, it was a good story! I enjoy your writing style!
mscarm chapter 30 . 4/6/2015
I just found this story and it was so great, but I'm so bummed it just ended :/
riskeybusiness chapter 30 . 3/29/2015
Not sure it you're planning on updating this. I'd love a proper ending! But it seemed pretty much done anyway so I'm not too sad it's unfinished :p really enjoyed it!
Nathalie Joe chapter 30 . 3/19/2015
Good lord! You can't leave a story like that! How did Aiden's first day go? Will Severus stop Hogwarts to take care of him? When will they marry? Just one more chapter to have a closure please. I read this in just a couple of hours, it was awesome (unfinished, but awesome!)
fanficlover86 chapter 30 . 3/2/2015
Omg. Why have you not updated in years? Why do I torture myself with abandoned stories? What do I have to do to get another chapter? I'm not above begging!
Annamonk chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I've read this and loved it. Wish you would finish it.
pianomouse chapter 30 . 10/11/2014
I enjoy reading your story and the way you have written the characters. I hope you are able to finish this story one day.