Reviews for The Moments That Define Us
Madgoat chapter 13 . 9/11/2011
I love a fic that shows Snape wasn't responsible for Emmeline's death- especially, I love it when Emmeline actually doesn't really die. There aren't enough of these stories. Yours was especially well done and I loved the verbal sparring between the two main characters and the added romantic twist. Thanks!
PropertyoftheHBP chapter 13 . 7/18/2010
This was such a beautiful story. Of course, I was inspired to check out your other works after reading 'Race the Moon'. Yet again, another original concept, and wonderfully written.
UndercoverHufflepuff chapter 13 . 10/24/2009
I loved this story and you did a great job creating the characters. I'm sad it's over but the ending fit perfectly.
UndercoverHufflepuff chapter 6 . 10/24/2009
There aren't enough stories that mention Emmeline, but I think she is one of the more interesting characters.

I love the way you're establishing the relationship between Snape and Emmeline, and there personalities fit perfectly.
etherian chapter 13 . 10/19/2009
Oh thank you so much for the happy ending! I loved the whole story. Just perfect. I'm really glad you gave Emmeline a life. She seemed barely a mention in the books, which I felt a shame considering what she was put through.

Beautiful writing, Bravo!
Anachronistic Anglophile chapter 13 . 10/19/2009
Oh, you're wickedly funny. So glad it ended on a happy note! I'm actually adding it to my C2 of Severus Snape Survival Stories, though I never expected this would be a candidate. :) Fantastic ending, and I'm rather sad it's over. Let's see more Emmeline/Sev, okay? Actually, any woman/Sev from you would be fine.
angela.de.muerte chapter 12 . 10/8/2009
happy ending.
Anachronistic Anglophile chapter 12 . 8/30/2009
HAPPY ENDING!

AND A CANON ENDING!

It could be both, you know, if has a bottle of Phoenix tears or something, dredges up a corpse, leaves it in the Shrieking Shack, stays long enough to ensure that the Battle is Won, and, after making sure no one has seen him, he leaves to find her.
Anachronistic Anglophile chapter 11 . 8/20/2009
Hm, pulling and tugging, pulling and tugging. They really make great foils for each other. Sad chapter.
lovely rubber boots chapter 11 . 8/19/2009
Oh... very interesting. Another great chapter. You even managed to distract me from my horrible mosquito bite!
AlinaintheSky chapter 10 . 8/15/2009
Aah sorry it's been so long since I reviewed! Ooh it finally gets steamy! It was very tastefully done, so thank you. I think it's really sweet that she had to make the first move, and even though they were drunk, it still counts! Haha and I don't know if you're aware, but you gave us a little cliffhanger...for she said "we should retire," but to who's bedroom? Ok, ok, they'll probably still keep their separate rooms, but I thought it was a bit funny. Anyway, let's see where this attachment takes them...
Anachronistic Anglophile chapter 10 . 8/7/2009
Aw. I hate how Severus always has to be under the influence of something in order to let go. Of course, Emmeline is the same, in this story, though she is a tad more pliable. Oh, I do hope they don't regret it in the morning!
lovely rubber boots chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
Wow. Another lovely chapter. Very interesting developement. I'm looking forward to more updates.
AlinaintheSky chapter 9 . 7/28/2009
Aww! Very cute. I'm glad that you're addressing the deeper issues, like Lily, and not just having them fall for each other blindly. They have to know who the other is before that happens. It's very sweet! I also liked how you involved the song, "Leave Out All the Rest" because you said it's what helped you with this idea. Yay!

D