Reviews for Sharing the Tent
Matty chapter 1 . 3/19
Very nicely written and seemed so in character. Lots of Sam/Janet are too flowery but this has them down great. Good job.
PamperedKitty chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Loved it :)
gatehead81 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Yeah this one works. Ya got it in the bag, characters in character, Sam's blindness to the opportunity, Janet's understated willingness to wait and see and then the whole thing blossoming out of a kind loving act. Well done, very realistic...loved the whole normal mission start thing too, settles the reader in nicely to the tone.

good job layhee :)
Random Peep chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Loved it! Very well written. Awesome job! P
wow.fanfic chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Holy hotness batman, that was great! Thanks!
Aeryn Ryker chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I love how janet is the more experienced semi-dominant one. its a change of pace that i enjoyed. cheers
talyn64 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
lol nice work
YaoiSmutMaster chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Beautiful story! I love this pairing and you really captured the sweetness of the intimacy very well.
wonderwoman chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Awesome. I loved this!
oxfordshoes chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I LOVE this story! Everything that a GREAT Sam/Janet fanfic should have. Shows the depth of the characters (leadership, skills, integrity etc.) and a loving relationship in bloom. Full of passion! Thanks!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Well, well, soldier...

This...was...AW3SOME!

B-E-A-Utiful! Simply beautiful!

Another outstanding story added to the Sam/Janet section. LOL These are rare, son. And you delivered.

ONLY bad thing...it's just a one-shot.

Damn it! We need more long Sam/Janet stories here!

Still, nice work, marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Foofie chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I really liked the fact that, while there is smut involved, which is never a bad thing, there is still tons of character stuff. To be honest, I've never really appreciated the perspective of Sam-Jan shippers, so sam jan smut is usually out of character for me. But for this fic, the way you wrote the characters and played them off one another was very convincing.

Though I wish you would have some longer stories. I guess short and sweet is good, and allows for so much more artistic freedom on your part, but for me and other readers - seems to be a bit of a pitty that your stories don;t really get followed up

Cheers