Reviews for Practice Makes Perfect
houri chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
loved it! lol thanks for sharing
serindraxx chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
For a quickie, that was well-written! I really love this pairing, and i love the fic! Love, love, love it!

McCora chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Dood - when are you going to write some more Cassie stories? This was excellent. Don't you have some more stories skittering through your head? We are all eager to read them!
Shadowcat2003 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Awesome! No other words to discribe it.
readoholic1888 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I love Karen Chance's books - and i love the idea of Pritkin and cassandra together! Love this story - Great work!
gothic-pixel chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
OMG! Only found that this section is on . Def not enough cassie palmer fics around.

Love how you've kept Pritkin's character true to the books. And not ignored the fact he is an incubi.

Amazing! :D
cerridwenbelle chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Thank you, thank you, thank you! There is definitely not enough Pritkin/Cassie fanfic out there. All he needs is a bit of practice...
onedaytoday chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This was wonderful! I thought your handling of Cassie's jealously was very in-character for her. Please write more of these!
LynMcCallum chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
That is so cute! I love Pritkin! He's amazing!
Cariad chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Oh yeah! Loved it. Pritkin at his prickly, sexy, vulnerable best.
Moonwolf3000 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Dude! I love this! BTW, it's INCUBUS! Succubus is the feminine term for a sex demon, incubus is the masculine term. Otherwise, I great fanfic.
SubMeowchineGun chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I love this! It's one of the best (and few) Cassandra Palmer fanfics I've read so far! (few because there are only 7 or 8 fics, not counting the cross-over I'm writing) Keep up the awsomeness!