Reviews for Argumentative
...
That was kindda funny...
ttyl ;- ]
Jack Frost lover cadi93 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Animusic is really cool... I LOVE pipe dream thank u for writeing!
The Critic chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I loath your story,it sucks balls,you ass wipe,who writes a story about arugments,ha ha its funny that you thought it was a good story,

Sincerly,

YouR WoRST NiGHTMaRe

AKA GOOD REVIEWS .INC
YoYoYoYams chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Heh, this was good. It's especially funny because of how many times I've had to have this conversation with people trying to show them Animusic. It's SO cool, though! ]

But...how did U get Animusic on there? Because there's books and movies that I want to write about, but can't because they're not on there, so...HOW?
Tamara chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Ha-ha. I liked this. I was wondering how you could make a fanfic on animusic, I guess this is how!

-Tamara
aisarete chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
First of all - lol Animusic fic. Wow, never thought I'd see the day. It's strangely cute and funny. I enjoyed it thoroughly!

On another note, have you heard of Beamz? It's a dj/instrument... thing... that works on the same sort of principles as you described in the fic regarded laser music. Probably you've heard of that but I just thought it was funny.
Duccubus chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I was really surprised to see a fanfic under this category too. ha ha I remember watching Animusic videos as displays on store televisions when I was a kid.
Renrin Taiho chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Lol, oh my god. Animusic is awesome. I love their songs. Another funny "fic", thanks for uploading! ~Renrin
Coolicious101 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
when I saw the 'Animusic' category, i thought "What the heck could possibly go in here?" Now I know...

I found that oddly hilarious...great job putting something in this category!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Wow I never thought that there would be a FF for Animusic. It shows that you have a great imagination. This story is well written and very funny.