Reviews for Helpless
Leila chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Wow...that was intense. I loved how Emmett did what he did it the end though. :)
crazymonkeylover11111111 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I would've liked this to contine it's interesting to see how edward hates his baby
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Good job Emmett! Bella is certainly right. There is no reason to abort a harmless little baby. That just makes me mad when people abort babies.
twilightfanjm chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Wow! I am stunned beyond words, but in a good way!
Debbie White chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
wow, just wow. that was a good story I stunned! great out look :)
Drithligh chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I would think she'd be traumatized by Edward after that and wouldn't seek him for comfort.
mintgil chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
wow! powerful story
Mrs.Cullen0118 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This. Was. Amazing. It was well written, a new idea and you just captured so many emotions. This is something I actually would've liked to see in the book/movie. It would've really shown to the people who didn't read the books how much Bella wanted that baby and how much Edward cared for Bella. Thank you for sharing this!
Sara chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
It's awful how she just goes to Edward's arms when mere seconds ago he wanted to violate her body and kill her baby.

Actually that is a pretty accurate representation of there relationship. Disgusting but, well done!
EmpressHimiko chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
so sad

but it needed o be said

naomi chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I love this !
MyHeartBelongsToEdwardCullen chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
this wa so well written, i could feel the raw emotion radiating off of the characters, especially bella and emmett. you shoudl write more of these stories.
SimplyKatKat chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
wow. such a painful story. but very nicely written. you are a very gifted writer. :)
3Emma chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Gosh that kinda made my heart clench. You could really feel their pain.

Beautifully written :)
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Wow. That was incredebly moving. I mean - I was looking to read soemthing like this (because This is what I secretly wanted to happen in BD - not a Nessie fan).. I'm not sure Edward should have given in at the end. I mean, he WOULD have, being Edward, when Bella was making such a scene (haha - I'm serious, even though I'm sound incredebly blase about it all...)

One point, though, which was biting at me throughout the story: knock her out, for God's sake! You're vampires! Why don't you just wait 'til she falls asleep, even, then just slip her some morphine. It wouldn't be the same as the IV - she would absorb it, and then there's be a hell of a lot less fuss.

Sigh. I still thought this was very good, though. :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »