Reviews for Helpless
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Leila chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Wow...that was intense. I loved how Emmett did what he did it the end though. :)
crazymonkeylover11111111 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I would've liked this to contine it's interesting to see how edward hates his baby
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Good job Emmett! Bella is certainly right. There is no reason to abort a harmless little baby. That just makes me mad when people abort babies.
twilightfanjm chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Wow! I am stunned beyond words, but in a good way!
Debbie White chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
wow, just wow. that was a good story I stunned! great out look :)
Drithligh chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I would think she'd be traumatized by Edward after that and wouldn't seek him for comfort.
mintgil chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
wow! powerful story
Mrs.Cullen0118 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This. Was. Amazing. It was well written, a new idea and you just captured so many emotions. This is something I actually would've liked to see in the book/movie. It would've really shown to the people who didn't read the books how much Bella wanted that baby and how much Edward cared for Bella. Thank you for sharing this!
Sara chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
It's awful how she just goes to Edward's arms when mere seconds ago he wanted to violate her body and kill her baby.

Actually that is a pretty accurate representation of there relationship. Disgusting but, well done!
EmpressHimiko chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
so sad

but it needed o be said

naomi chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I love this !
MyHeartBelongsToEdwardCullen chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
this wa so well written, i could feel the raw emotion radiating off of the characters, especially bella and emmett. you shoudl write more of these stories.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »