Reviews for Helpless
Gross chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Utterly fucking disgusting how she immediately went to Edward for comfort after he tried to FORCE an abortion on her while, even holding her down so they could rip her baby right from her womb. Vile.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Leila chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Wow...that was intense. I loved how Emmett did what he did it the end though. :)
crazymonkeylover11111111 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I would've liked this to contine it's interesting to see how edward hates his baby
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Good job Emmett! Bella is certainly right. There is no reason to abort a harmless little baby. That just makes me mad when people abort babies.
twilightfanjm chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Wow! I am stunned beyond words, but in a good way!
Debbie White chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
wow, just wow. that was a good story I stunned! great out look :)
Drithligh chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I would think she'd be traumatized by Edward after that and wouldn't seek him for comfort.
mintgil chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
wow! powerful story
Mrs.Cullen0118 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This. Was. Amazing. It was well written, a new idea and you just captured so many emotions. This is something I actually would've liked to see in the book/movie. It would've really shown to the people who didn't read the books how much Bella wanted that baby and how much Edward cared for Bella. Thank you for sharing this!
Sara chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
It's awful how she just goes to Edward's arms when mere seconds ago he wanted to violate her body and kill her baby.

Actually that is a pretty accurate representation of there relationship. Disgusting but, well done!
EmpressHimiko chapter 1 . 11/24/2010