Reviews for Forever Changed
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Dear Nieriel Raina: This is great! A well-written, nicely-plotted story that is heartwarming without being sentimental. I like your OC Barsador very much, and I think you have done well in your characterization of King Elessar. It seems just like Aragorn that not only would he remember and have compassion for a man who used to serve with him, but as King, he would also be sufficiently practical to try to help both the man and the kingdom by giving the former a useful job to do. I enjoyed reading this story. Thanks for writing and posting it. Sincerely, Darkover
Nearing Midnight chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Beautiful. 3 This is an excellent fic!
LuminiaAravis chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I can see why this fic was nominated for that contest/award/thingy! Absolutely marvelous, and really thorough. Lacks for nothing.
Emily chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Aw. Poor Barsador. Good story, though. : )
Sylver-Star189 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Such a beautiful story. I can really picture this scene as you write it.

Very lovely. Great job!
RiverOtter1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Hello!

Wow, a beautiful story! I love how you had Aragorn's personality perfectly! The ending was really heartwarming, and I really felt pity for that poor man, especially when the coins spilt and he was trying to get them. :(

All in all, a very enjoyable read! Keep up the great work!

-RiverOtter1
HeadbangGirl chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
OOh, so cute! Beautiful! x
black4minister chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
very impressive-i do so love stories about aragorn's compassion to others-especially the common soldier. i thought you captured the emotions very well and aragorn's speach was very realistic.

great work,

balcky xox
Fireblade's song chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
YAY! A story about the compassion Elessar was so well known for. I love how he just kindly helps a man who is so ignored. Makes me think of someone less kingly in appearance who spent even more time among the despised. He was indeed well named by Elrond. Lovely story.

Zypher
estelcontar chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Niri that is a most enjoyable vignette. Barsador felt true, and it's like Aragorn to remember, understand and help him by giving him a job and restoring dignity to his life. I really enjoyed reading this.
Lita of Jupiter chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
This was such a lovely piece, and I wound very much like to see mora of Barsador, very sweet how Elessar recognized him and decided he could be useful instead of feeling pity towards him
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I don't think I'm reading too much into this to find a comparison between Aragorn and Jesus Christ in Tolkien's writing. Your beginning reminded me strongly of that. Anyway, very touching story. You brought a tear to my eye with Barsador's plight and I was glad to see Elessar's solution.
Fostersb chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I loved this, the first part made me cry it was so depressing. You really did a wonderful job capturing his hopelessness.
Anearin chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Yes I really really enjoy this story. Such a wonderful king, if only the leaders of today took in his example, the world would be a much better place.

Anea
Destined Darkness chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
aw, i was guessing he was on about Eldarion, but i wasnt sure until he said hehe lol, i almost cried almost