Reviews for Idioms!
VG LittleBear chapter 50 . 5/16
Hi, I saved the last chapter for a rainy day, loving the stories you wrote around each idiom. Ziva coming into her own at last was very enjoyable. Thanks and cheers!
VG LittleBear chapter 38 . 5/11
Hi, this one is a definite favorite: socks, thigh, and the voice of Gibbs. He must have a rather active imagination, that's why he thinks there's too much detail *snicker*. Thanks and cheers!
VG LittleBear chapter 2 . 4/4
Tweety bird an' Thilvethter ... an image to remember! I think Ziva's version is right for that particular Jibbs glimpse! LOL. Thanks and cheers!
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 4/4
Hi, I love idioms, and so I happily latch onto this collection, even long after you're done.
Bird, worm! You bet Ziva's in for the kill, and she wants Tony along for the thrill of trying a new flavor! Thanks and cheers!
jethro10 chapter 36 . 9/11/2014
I love this chapter! Just so funny.
jethro10 chapter 34 . 9/11/2014
Lol. Just lol.
jethro10 chapter 40 . 9/11/2014
I really want to know what Abby saw now.
jethro10 chapter 49 . 8/6/2014
Best chapter!
jethro10 chapter 20 . 8/6/2014
Diane was here! Hilarious! Wet my pants laughing and crying at that one!
geekyfangirl3 chapter 50 . 7/30/2014
Omg your entire story was amazing. I read it all in a day, am crying with laughter and I think I will go and read it again as it was so good. I also loved the less than subtle jibbs undertone ;-)
middawn chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
smacking boots? whats the real idiom?
Loads of Randomness chapter 50 . 8/4/2013
Favourite line: ""Perhaps he's a closet metrosexual with a stiletto fetish?" Jenny suggested, leaning back against a filing cabinet with an amused look." snorts
Loads of Randomness chapter 49 . 8/4/2013
i Do love McAbby and this was the perfect way to tie it in )
Favourite line: ""RUN MCGEE!" shouted Tony, taking off himself, hoping the doomed Probie heard his warning.

Zia was quick to follow." What does gibbs do to him when he's caught him?
Loads of Randomness chapter 48 . 8/4/2013
Gubbs is mean, he should explain it too her! Though anyone would appear talkative next to gibbs
Loads of Randomness chapter 47 . 8/4/2013
Very good. Tony is too nosy for his own good
Favourite line: ""Reading someone's mail is a federal crime," McGee announced obnoxiously.

"Well I am a federal agent, McLegal-Lawyer," Tony retorted loftily, "and I suspect Ziva of un-American activities."

"Like being Israeli?" McGee snorted, rolling his eyes disapprovingly." well, ziva can be very suspicious )