Reviews for Idioms!
flowerninja chapter 36 . 9/14/2016
No problem! I love me some Jibbs. Especially the steamy stuff. Lol.
flowerninja chapter 2 . 9/12/2016
Omg! Could you write some Jibbs?
VG LittleBear chapter 50 . 5/16/2015
Hi, I saved the last chapter for a rainy day, loving the stories you wrote around each idiom. Ziva coming into her own at last was very enjoyable. Thanks and cheers!
VG LittleBear chapter 38 . 5/11/2015
Hi, this one is a definite favorite: socks, thigh, and the voice of Gibbs. He must have a rather active imagination, that's why he thinks there's too much detail *snicker*. Thanks and cheers!
VG LittleBear chapter 2 . 4/4/2015
Tweety bird an' Thilvethter ... an image to remember! I think Ziva's version is right for that particular Jibbs glimpse! LOL. Thanks and cheers!
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Hi, I love idioms, and so I happily latch onto this collection, even long after you're done.
Bird, worm! You bet Ziva's in for the kill, and she wants Tony along for the thrill of trying a new flavor! Thanks and cheers!
jethro10 chapter 36 . 9/11/2014
I love this chapter! Just so funny.
jethro10 chapter 34 . 9/11/2014
Lol. Just lol.
jethro10 chapter 40 . 9/11/2014
I really want to know what Abby saw now.
jethro10 chapter 49 . 8/6/2014
Best chapter!
jethro10 chapter 20 . 8/6/2014
Diane was here! Hilarious! Wet my pants laughing and crying at that one!
geekyfangirl3 chapter 50 . 7/30/2014
Omg your entire story was amazing. I read it all in a day, am crying with laughter and I think I will go and read it again as it was so good. I also loved the less than subtle jibbs undertone ;-)
middawn chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
smacking boots? whats the real idiom?
Loads of Randomness chapter 50 . 8/4/2013
BRILLIANT. tHIS WAS A BRILLIANT END TO SUCH A GREAT FIC I LOVED ALL OF IT
Favourite line: ""Perhaps he's a closet metrosexual with a stiletto fetish?" Jenny suggested, leaning back against a filing cabinet with an amused look." snorts
Loads of Randomness chapter 49 . 8/4/2013
i Do love McAbby and this was the perfect way to tie it in )
Favourite line: ""RUN MCGEE!" shouted Tony, taking off himself, hoping the doomed Probie heard his warning.

Zia was quick to follow." What does gibbs do to him when he's caught him?