Reviews for Beyond Our Means
Insomniac Owl chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Lovely. Very quiet.
marian93 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Well, damn. This had me in tears more times than I feel comfortable admitting to.

So yeah. That was horribly, painfully beautiful. Just, breathtaking. I'm a huge fan of both fandoms and this was just a treat. A heartbreaking treat, at that, but amazing nontheless. Loved it. :')
isabelincoln chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
That was beautiful. I loved the way that you played with the bromances and how you fit Castiel in there. It was seriously, just pure brilliance and it gave sort of something like a light at the end of the tunnel sort of thing. Absolutely fabulous work!
enigma-kar chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Wow - this is beautiful. Simply beautiful and somewhat haunting and just amazing. I love how you wrote this. :) Thank you.

Kar, xx
hana chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
aww poor cas! Are you going to make a sequel?
Rae Montgomery chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Wow, this was sad and depressing, but really beautiful at the same time. The comraderie the men share is touching. This crossover is really good, and I would like to see more! Im not sure how to categorize all the relationships after reading this though, are they all still friends and brothers, just much closer, or has it gone farther than that? Either way I love it, but it does make me wonder. Great fic all around. :)
Cookie Heist chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
That was so beautifully cold and sad.

I would have liked to see a House crossover with House more in his element, but the way you drew parallels between Sam and Dean and House and Wilson was really interesting.
Omorocco chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This fic? Brilliant.

You can feel the oppressive silence of the landscape as you read, it's so melancholy.

It makes you understand why Dean and Sam choose to physically huddle together against that over powering emptiness.

Short but powerful, with amazing characterization.

Go you!
Muse-at-dawn chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
If those two worlds were to merge in an apocalyptic world, I think it would happen just like it did in your fic.

I like the way you relate Sam's personality with Wilson's and Dean's with House's. And you mentioned Amber u.u

Wow, I still have chills running down my spine, it was so angsty yet, the ending was somehow happy (?) at least they've got each other.
No one specific chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
That's so sad! I think I'm crying a little. It's so touching, the way it's all not working out. Nice job.
sqky0o7 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
H'oh my God... I love this. I'm very sad it's completed! If you ever get struck with the Post-Apocalyptic House/Supernatural bug again, please write it! The composition itself was so well done - I could feel the cold world they live in... Amazing! It's not very often I get transported like that! Thanks so much for sharing this.
Aurilia chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Though I never really got as 'into' House as I have SPN, I did manage to 'discover' the show (courtesy of USA's unending reruns) last summer (and I'm still trying to iron out the timeline!).

That said, this is a hauntingly beautiful peek at what-could-be. I hope you either continue it or decide to write more in this 'verse.
Dean'sElira chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Wow. You write with such feeling and passion. I was in tears for the entire story. Thank you for writing this, it was beautiful. Supernatural and House are two of my favorite shows. I love how you brought Cas in at the end. Very appropriate.

Thanks again,

Dean'sElira
BrilliantGreenEyes chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
woah.

just...woah.

dark, and bittersweet. and woah.

i might have cried, but i don't really know why.

really, really good. i love the relationships here... they're very real.

:]
IntimatelyYours chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Was this story a one-shot? because you should continue it! it's that awesome. I love House, and I love Supernatural. It fits very well together. :)