Reviews for Second Chances
emilyhotchner-and-olicityfan chapter 22 . 4/14
Awwww! I love the conversation! Lol. Hotchkin! Hahahha! I cried when they had the kid talk, the pic in the wallet. Lol. Papa prentiss didn't know about jack. I love hotch's reason for what he did to that s.o.b. Go papa prentiss! Help dave! Go! Go! Go!
So happy to see an update on this one. I love how you write Emily's dad. And I can't wait to find out how things get "fixed" by Papa Prentiss. Please don't leave us hanging too long! :)
Lovely chapter. Thank you so much.
MH96 chapter 22 . 4/12
Love this fic, love how you've written Emily's dad :)
ramona chapter 22 . 4/10
:):):)
rmpcmfan chapter 22 . 4/10
I definitely like this version of Emily's father, so protective of her and her team.
SouthunLady chapter 22 . 4/9
Oh, yes, Papa Prentiss coming to the rescue! Doing what Hotch and Rossi couldn't do and without anything coming back to haunt them. And hopefully, we'll have another little Hotchkin soon.
I love this story!
Yes, thank you for updating this. I loved this chapter and it made my day. There is no love like fatherly love, this coming from a Daddy's Little Girl. Can't wait for another chapter :)
lovelyja chapter 22 . 4/9
I feel your pain there with the migraines, I usually get at least one bad one a week, and mostly one headache a day. Writing sure is fun with them suckers around, right? And even though this story and the hours sometimes have months between updates, I never have to reread parts of it to remember what's going on, because I always remember your stories and these are my favourite fanfictions I've read. So even though there are huge gaps between updates, I don't mind because the quality of your writing definitely makes up for it. Keep it up, and I can't wait for your next updates :)
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 22 . 4/9
Great chapter. I feel for
U with the migraines. I suffer badly too.
HPforever-after chapter 22 . 4/9
Good job and I'm so happy that someone is going to help Rossi
gitana082 chapter 22 . 4/9
Finally, update! I love this story, and happy to read a new chapter.
Beautifully done loved it! Hope you plan to update soon. :)
gitana082 chapter 21 . 2/12
Great chapters, I dont understand, how the updates escaped my attention. You love to write about Emily's dad, and I love to read about him. :) I'm too tired to write an extra comment on the Lonly Heart update, but I liked it as well as this!