Reviews for Second Chances
PLEASE UPDATE
Emily and Hotch chapter 25 . 7/12
So love this story. Wish you'd finish it or collaborate with an active hotchness writer to complete this brilliant story!
Just came across your story. It's brilliant! Especially loved meet the dad chapter ...lol! Would love it to be completed. A really good read.
I absolutely love this story! I read the entire 'Girl' story, but haven't started the second half. I actually think I enjoyed this version of the story more! Anyways, I guess you probably don't plan on finishing this, since I'm about two years late to the party already. But thanks for the great read!
TheDowntonLady chapter 26 . 1/18
Hi,
I just wanted to thank you because I really loved reading your story. The plot is very good, it took me immediately, and that's one of the best characterization of Hotch and Emily that I have ever read.
So, if one day you decide to pursue this story I'll be very happy to read it, and if you don't, well, I'm still happy with these chapters. :)
GladiatorFan chapter 22 . 11/14/2016
l
Angelina56 chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Love it great job
NumberOneMGGfan chapter 11 . 3/1/2016
I love you Sienna but the Muggle thing in this chapter is killing me. Harry Potter is my other fandom and I'm dying. Muggle refers to a person without magical abilities. Your description wouldbe a half blood. That said, you are still amazing and I love your writing.
MrsChipRockefeller chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Wow that was hot and so glad Emily's there for Aaron. He really needs her right now
PrinslooPrentiss chapter 26 . 12/19/2015
Please update soon! I love this story and i love all of your writing in general!
katiebug3syfy chapter 26 . 12/2/2015
I'm so late in the game to these stories but they are so good! I'm hooked and your a genius so please please please update soon :)
Niflheim89 chapter 26 . 11/22/2015
I loved it and I hope you'll update soon.
tamorapiercefanatic chapter 26 . 9/17/2015
Really enjoying this! Please write more! I discovered you earlier this week and I've already plowed thru the three stories and most of the offshoots in the main girl universe... I might have a problem...
Guest chapter 26 . 8/26/2015
Please please por favor s'il vous plait UPDATE
HPforever-after chapter 25 . 7/4/2015
Yay. They are home. I hope she doesn't have lasting trauma physically or mentally so that she can focus on her little hotchkin