Reviews for Love and Hate
Hektols chapter 9 . 10/21/2013
Didn't like the ending of the fic at all, I only liked the part where Hinata beats Sakura.

Tsunade abandoning her post as Hokage just to help Hinata with the baby and teach her medic ninjutsu doesn't make sense. What Tsunade would have done in that case would have been finding a way to protect Hinata and the baby from her clan, possibly a marriage with Naruto, in fact at the time he found out that Hinata was pregnant he would have asked her hand for marriage, not letting Hinata leave.
Hektols chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
I have to point that pregnancies with a jinchuuriki parent only have extra risk if the mother is the jinchuuriki, not the father.
Hektols chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
Wonder if they used protection.
Hektols chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
Neji as Tarzan? I can't imagine him going around the village wearing only a loincloth.
Hektols chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
Hinata should have slapped back Sakura, give that harlot a well deserved beating and then denouncing Sakura to the Hokage under the charges of breaking into the Hyuuga Compound to leave the note, death threats and assault.
Hektols chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
Nice to see that Hinata agreed to go with Naruto and didn't got intimidated by that letter.
Hektols chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
Will Hinata stop being the damsel in distress that she never was? She is a brave ninja who can stand for herself.

Too bad that Naruto got distracted during the fight, it would have been great to see him kicking Neji's butt again.
Hektols chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
Well, Naruto had a point with Neji, he didn't give false hopes to Hinata and didn't take advantage of her feelings, unlike a certain pink haired girl.
Hektols chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Good begining although I think that after the confession Hinata would be over her fainting problem and Naruto would know that she is not sick.
kandita chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I'm not a NaruHina fan but this is good...it's more on the laid back story side...it gives me a nostalgic feeling
donovan123456789 chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
should tell what happened when she got back
Lord of Tuft chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Awesome chapter! keep up the good work :)
himekassy-chan chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
LOVE IT!
SmexyRawr chapter 9 . 7/14/2010
Is it really the end?

Ehh, the story was short no ofense, but i wanted to noe wat happened to hinata and her baby...Aha, well, and wat happened with naru will he be with sakura?
Hokage Hinata Hyuga chapter 9 . 7/2/2010
WTF, is up with Naruto?

He'd better wise up in the sequel.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »