Reviews for Rhapsody
anelmoon chapter 6 . 6/7/2016
This fic is absolutely beautiful, it makes my heart ache. I can't even express how much I love this! It hasn't been updated since 2009 so I doubt you'll finish it, but I really would enjoy it if you did.
Wistful wishes...
Sillysmurf95 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
loving it!
francesnyc70 chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
I loved this story! I know it's really old, but do you have any plans to continue it?
Kitty Bad chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
Incredible writing. Truly sad that you didn't continue, because your stories are true standouts.
Twifan09 chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
I really liked your story. I was wandering if there will be any more chapters or if that was the end though
princessly love chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
AWESOME!
Northern Light1000 chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
Lovely! Thanks!
Northern Light1000 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Promising!
lilmssomething chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
Your story is so adorable! I can't believe this is your first fic. It's so original and not contrived or obvious. I just want to give Edward a big hug (not that he'd let me, of course) and Jasper... Well, what can be said about him? I think he's possibly the best friend anyone's ever had.

I'm really looking forward to reading more.

*heart*

Lil
zota chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
I loved this, please continue it

xoxo
missmelly chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Wow, do I love this story. I devoured all that exists in one sitting and feel sad that it did not continue...
quoideneufj chapter 6 . 12/17/2010
It was a long wait... but oh my gosh, worth it. Lyrical. More, soon, pretty please.
deleteme.deleteme.deleteme chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
Loved it! Pls update soon!
shewoolf chapter 6 . 10/9/2010
It's just beautiful. Edward makes you want to just cry, and hold him and beat his father to within an inch of his life.

I'm anxious to see the rest of this tale...so far...I love it.
shewoolf chapter 2 . 10/9/2010