Reviews for Rhapsody
NelsonSmandela chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Gah, it's just so good. I'm so sad bc I want more, but I know one must obey the muse. Mine certainly isn't very punctual... ;) I absolutely loved the last 6 chapters; you definitely have a poet's way with words! I really wish it wasn't after 4 a.m. so I could put together a coherent thought. Poetic writing also sort of reduces me to mushy goo, so I will just say THANK YOU for writing such a lovely story! _

XOXO

NelsonSmandela chapter 4 . 4/8/2010
I can't stop reading despite my need for sleep! I am well aware there are only 2 (TWO!) chapters left for me, which breaks my heart a little. But each of the chapters has been like 3 normal fic chapters, so I will cling to that... I really love the juxtaposition of reality and fantasy bc I do think it's so realistic, how we envision things being a certain way and then reality is such a shock.

And thank you for the poem! I believe I've heard it once, a long time ago, maybe in college. Only because I remember the "baby" parts... or maybe it just speaks to me so it seems familiar. _

Thanks!

NelsonSmandela chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Hmm this first chapter this is just glorious! There's so much food for my imagination, and I love that it jumps right into the story without wading through plot buildup or any prologue, really. It's actually quite believable, too (or maybe I am just a born stalker). I love the musical descriptions and rhythms that pop out at me and that the music is what's drawing them together in different ways: E is inspired to create, and B creates the inspiration... Can't wait to read more! _

scrapmypieces chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I loved the first chapter! Oh my...
harrytwifan chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
I love love love this story. You really are a great writer. Can't wait for future chapters.
harrytwifan chapter 6 . 4/2/2010
I am so loving this story. You are an excellent writer.
Taniadanoff chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
That was amazing, so sweet and light. Yeah! pretty magical!
SilviStars17 chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
I love the story, but... Will you continue?

Please let me know...
SanguineTaurean chapter 6 . 3/20/2010
I love this chapter even more than the previous chapter(s). It's so sweet and loving as she slowly peels away his layers and he begins to accept/trust her. And if that was his first time with her (on the piano keys no less) then I can't wait for the next time! I can't believe this was your first story! Awesome!
SanguineTaurean chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
I'll never get in an elevator again without a little smirk upon my lips. lol Hot!
SanguineTaurean chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
YES! (delicately pumping my dainty fist) I love that elevator tryst! Yummy. lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
M, good chapter! Edward has some imagination! lol Love the story! I think I wrote that in my chapter 1 review but it's still true. Nice. ;)
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I noticed that you have been a beta for other authors so I thought I would read your writing. I am NOT disappointed! And this is just the first chapter! I really like this story and, with it being the weekend, I will finish quickly! Well, until I get my dvd of New Moon tomorrow! ;)
Jeannec chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I love how the dogs name is Jake.

Melissa228 chapter 5 . 2/16/2010
Oh my God cupcake... .sex EVER.
739 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »