Reviews for Flaw
MewMew chapter 1 . 3/1
Foxcatcher is really Foxleap, Icestorm is Icecloud, Toadskipper is Toadstep, Roseheart is Rosepetal, Blossomheart is Blossomfall, Briarleaf is Briarlight, Ivymoon is Ivypool, Kestreltail is Kestrelflight, Flamepelt is Flametail, Dawnpool is Dawnpelt- phew. I honestly like Foxcatcher and Dawnpool better.
Blazingnyancat chapter 15 . 12/3/2013
OMG!
Shawna chapter 25 . 7/7/2013
Great Epologue and wonderful story! Can't wait to read the sequel!
Shawna chapter 24 . 7/7/2013
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed reading it! Can't wait to read the sequel!
Shawna chapter 23 . 7/7/2013
Another marvelous chapter! I'm glad the cats are figuring out more about the prophecy! Can't wait to read more!
Shawna chapter 22 . 7/7/2013
Another wonderful chapter and SUCH great mysteries! I love this story! Keep writing please!
Shawna chapter 21 . 7/7/2013
Another great chapter! I LOVED the battle scene and the HUGE deathberries were interesting. Can't wait to read more!
Shawna chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
Another wonderful chapter, I so love this story! Keep writing please!
Shawna chapter 19 . 7/7/2013
Another great chapter! Again, I absolutely ADORE this story! It's marvelously written! Keep writing please!
shawna chapter 18 . 7/7/2013
Interesting. Keep writing please!
Shawna chapter 17 . 7/7/2013
Another great chapter! I liked how the cats dealt with Fury! That was an interesting and very intense chapter! Can't wait to read the next one! This story really holds my interest! Keep writing please!
Shawna chapter 16 . 7/7/2013
Another great chapter! According to what you've hinted at in this chapter, my guess is that Fury is an evil and dangerous cat. But I could be wrong. I'll just have to keep reading and find out!
Shawna chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
Another great chapter! I love this story to death! It's so interesting and full of mystery! I think it may even have more mystery than the original Warriors books! Anyway, keep writing please!
Shawna chapter 14 . 7/7/2013
Another marvelous chapter! I truly do love this story! It's very well written and the cats are so believable! I'm itching to find out what happens next! Can't wait!
shawna chapter 13 . 7/7/2013
Another great chapter! Again, I love this story! Keep writing please!