Reviews for E v E
Ann chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Lol, I almost cried when I read the Tim Gunn paragraph, that was beyond funny.
Oh, this was fun. Thanks.
Ali989969 chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
So I laughed my ass off reading this, having read both CTL & HOFOF (the latter multiple times). I can picture both Erics in a non-descript room in imagination lands bitching at each other. I have to wonder what would happen if all my Erics were able to confront each other... It's kind if scary to think about.
YikesYahooYum chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
So I'm a little late to the party - this is #$% hysterical. You two should team up again. Loved, loved this.
Faithlessone53 chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
I approve.. I'm just saying :-)

~K
Furious Strength chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Loved this! Hearing Eric talk about "will there be lemons?" and "I want spoilers and I want them now" is absolutely hilarious! So meta and so perfect. Also I'm quite convinced if Eric ever met a clone of himself they be screwing each others brains out with in minutes then never speaking of it again.
raoin chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
love this! had to work very hard not to laugh out loud at work.

keep up the good work!
DarkRaven2008 chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
This is by far the funniest thing I have ever comeacross on the entire site!
alierakieron chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
Galla had to grade that paper too? *shudder* My favorite was the paper on the poet, Sappho, and how he was obsessed with flowers. *faceplant*
ljhjelm49 chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
Love this
Southern Amateur chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This is too funny.
LB123 chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
*giggle*..*snort*.. oh, you funny, funny women! That was just too good. Thanks for giving me such a great laugh. And by the way, where does this whole "lemons" thing come from? I've never been able to figure the term out.
kitlina chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
:)) this was really funny :) LOL
Morrigan28 chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Brilliant, cracked me up, don't know how you managed to stop laughing long enough to get it down, well done ladies!
Sleepy Lotus chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
hahaha! very amusing. :)
vikinglover elle chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Ha ha, too funny. You ladies are crazy. Very entertaining.