Reviews for A Tearful Departure
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This chpater is so cute! (btw 100x 329 329)
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Oh my God! You got me! I thought it was a real breakup until Severus mentioned ice cream. I just want to know how a very male Harry Potter ended up pregnant!
CreateImagineWrite chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
BAHAHAHAHA! At first I'm like: "HOW DARE YOU LEAVE HIM, SEVERUS TOBIAS SNAPE!" And then I'm like: "Wait, what? OOOHHH! He's pregnant. Makes total sense." Oh dear, I'm dying of laughter. Where do you get these ideas?
Anon chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
That was short and sweet.
-jay
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Phew!

You had me worried there for a minute.

Loved it :)
dragonpearlz chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Awesome. :)

And I don't even tend to like mpreg
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
ROFL! Pure gold...that's just what this is. Lovely, sweet and short. I love Severus!
CookieMonster1393 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
VERY GOOD! made me laugh at the end DDDD
Paon chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Hilarious!
Rika100 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This is funny and sweet. At first I thought Severus was leaving for good until he explain what was happenig. _
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
*snerk* that was brilliant! I loved it greatly!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
hahahahahahah! LOL very funny too cute gr8 job!_
adavisa chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Awww. That was adorable. I thought Severus was running out on Harry there for a second. Then I awwed and giggled. I don't giggle often, lol.
anne chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
this was absolutely very cute!
Crystallyn chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
OH. MY. GOD! Funniest thing ever. I had to stop myself from laughing since it is... 2:20 AM, and my parents wouldn't appreciate it.

I loved how it started out as one of those angsty "Please don't leave, I'll change, stay, I need you" fics and then seamlessly turned into an "I have insane cravings combined with the worst timing ever and a large helping of separation anxiety. But I'm preggers and so you'll go and do my bidding, now go get my random food,but don't leave me" fic.

Lovely.